NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

Was a super awesome event!! All the vendors, and racers make it unreal every year. But this years gonna be AMAZING!!!!! :Cheer:

If i remember correctly, I thought a while back Randy said the pictures for this season are going to be on a different website? Where are these at?

it was alot of fun. i dont know why it seemed bigger last year. it was good to meet everyone though, put some names to faces lol. rob, the truck was straight up movin as always lol.

it was alot of fun. i dont know why it seemed bigger last year. it was good to meet everyone though, put some names to faces lol. rob, the truck was straight up movin as always lol.

it seemed bigger last year cause there werent enough stands, and the vendor row was smaller and more crammed with people. By spreading it out this year, and getting enough bleachers it looked smaller at first glance.......Unless you went out and looked at the parking lot. It was crazy full out there.

They brought like 8 sets of bleachers over from the motocross area.

it seemed bigger last year cause there werent enough stands, and the vendor row was smaller and more crammed with people. By spreading it out this year, and getting enough bleachers it looked smaller at first glance.......Unless you went out and looked at the parking lot. It was crazy full out there.

They brought like 8 sets of bleachers over from the motocross area.

ya i knew that lol. stacy told me haha. i mean it seems like there were more competitors last year. that might be because 1/2 the competitors in ss either broke or just didnt show up for racing.

ya i knew that lol. stacy told me haha. i mean it seems like there were more competitors last year. that might be because 1/2 the competitors in ss either broke or just didnt show up for racing.

SS and 11.90 were strange this year..... There were about the same amount of guys racing those classes (combinded....give or take one or two), plus more guys having problems than normal. Your right.....it did seem like those classes were lacking. Take the 11.90 guys and put them in SS though and it would be about the same im sure. We had more pro street trucks than years before though......

If i remember correctly, I thought a while back Randy said the pictures for this season are going to be on a different website? Where are these at?
This is the first i have heard of this. As far as i know all of our normal pics will be on our website as normal, but i will confirm this with Randy.

There Dan I guess you can't read very well the link is only 2 pages back

Those pics are only for speedworld.....that is one of their track photographers. The other events wont be on his website...Just figured id let you know.

This is the first i have heard of this. As far as i know all of our normal pics will be on our website as normal, but i will confirm this with Randy.

Those pics are only for speedworld.....that is one of their track photographers. The other events wont be on his website...Just figured id let you know.

ya, you cant save them, there watermarked... bs... oh well, i "liked" them on my facebook, that guy got some good pics

ya, you cant save them, there watermarked... bs... oh well, i "liked" them on my facebook, that guy got some good pics

Any track photographer is going to watermark their pics...... Photographers get crazy worked up if their stuff is used without their permission.

I dont know what this would translate to for a race....but for our wedding there was a $3500 difference in our photographer depending on our use. It was $1600 for her to take the pics and give us a limited number...and it was $5100 for her to take the pics and give us unlimited rights to the pics....

Commercial photography is an interesting trade....but good pics are worth the money IMO

are you kelsey? (sp?) if so, sorry if i said anything offensive sat. night... gibsons was flowing.

yessir, its Kelsie, and dont worry, it was flowin thru my veins too so i proly wouldnt remember if anything offensive was said!

duramax girl,
Did you enter the burnout contest?

If so, how many MPH did you end up with? In the video, it sounds like you kept gaining speed throughout the burnout.

The NHRDA will be hosting all pictures of our events on our website again. We have contracted out some events to other photographers but pictures will always be hosted on our site.

Usually 10 days after the event we will have pictures up just an FYI.

Other than that great event and a great way to kick off the 2011 Season.

Congrats to all involved. Couldn't make it to this event but we will be in Gainesville next week.

This event was awesome. Wish my truck would have run better. Water meth kit wasn't firing. Oh well. Was good to see everyone and to meet new people. This is going to be a fun year.:rockwoot: