NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

No Redding for me, this racing in the states is pretty damn expensive!
And speed in the burnout, not sure but she was pinned...4000rpm....lol

Hey Kelsie, I tihnk my boss parked right next to you with our 95 ford lightning? Not really sure. I was parked next you you in the stagint lanes for over an hour it seemed!

Good event, lots of guys were a little let down cause there was no dyno this year.

I got sun burnt at the races, then burnt the crap out of my lower back swapping all 6 of my dads CR injectors.....ouch! Im in some pain...yes....LOL

Good event, lots of guys were a little let down cause there was no dyno this year.

I got sun burnt at the races, then burnt the crap out of my lower back swapping all 6 of my dads CR injectors.....ouch! Im in some pain...yes....LOL

Seems like everyone is always let down when there is no dyno but when a dyno is there no one is really on it.

Seems like everyone is always let down when there is no dyno but when a dyno is there no one is really on it.

exactly, last year they had very few trucks for the dyno competition... need a better turn out at the events, it will be at the Redding event though! so have ur trucks ready to make HP and hop on the dyno!

MY house to Speedworld and back= 4350miles $1718 in fuel.

damn, we paid probably $1100 in fuel for only 2200 miles, we only got 8 mpg in the 6.4L towing my truck... when we got to LA we bought a programmer and it only gave us about 1 mpg better on the way back, ha

I averaged 13.2 MPG towing the Junker down to Phoenix and back with my 98' 12 valve. I was actually quite disappointed with the fuel economy.

Seeing how the Ford spit out 8 MPG, I guess I should count my blessings!

I cant believe chris' truck still has a dpf on it!

We tried taking it off and ratcheting the rest of the exhaust up to the undercarriage, but the regen gave us a cloud of white smoke, so we had to put it back on, lol...

I averaged 13.2 MPG towing the Junker down to Phoenix and back with my 98' 12 valve. I was actually quite disappointed with the fuel economy.

Seeing how the Ford spit out 8 MPG, I guess I should count my blessings!

That truck should be getting better if it werent for all the smog regulations and bs

Haha ya been there with the white smoke on a 6.4 crazy how much they will smoke white after a couple miles!