NHRDA NorthEast Chapter

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Dangit if that title isn't catchy to me these days!:ylsuper:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

I can't wait to see the schedule of events that we will have to look forward to and to promote diesel motorsports in the northeast....:bigsmile:

Those of you in the northeast can finally realize that the agonizingly long distance travels are at an end......:huh::

Don't forget to join up with us @ www.nhrda.com

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:thankyou2:

:evil

Twisted Shifter said:
Yes but the South is about to rise :ylsuper:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WELCOME Twisted Shifter! :welcome:

Chris- bout time you swung over here!:dead-horse-fast2:

Fill out ye SIG...:blahblah1:
LOL LOL :bigsmile:

Remember to mention the Northeast Chapter on different diesel import forums...There is quite a bit of TDI owners back east that might be interested in competing...Just a thought. Over here on the West Coast, we have 4 VW TDI's racing with us. Good Luck, it will be great once you guys get it up and running.

:rockwoot:

jetta girl said:
Remember to mention the Northeast Chapter on different diesel import forums...There is quite a bit of TDI owners back east that might be interested in competing...Just a thought. Over here on the West Coast, we have 4 VW TDI's racing with us. Good Luck, it will be great once you guys get it up and running.

:rockwoot:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Help spread the word jetta girl :woohoo:

LOL

Ok ok....I know this is an old thread buuuut i got here not too long ago and have just now had time to think about events in the NE. I'll pop in over at NHRDA too. :) What are the plans for 07?

Travis

I've been looking for an excuse to come over there! I've been to the other corners, not that one though. Any chance of scheduling something along with the UFC when it gets out of California's ass?

Uh oh, I just had an idea!!!:woohoo:

Is this still going to happen or did Duallie give up on it for pdra or whatever its called?

I think its still in the works .....

I know a guy that has been out West thats moving back to CT .... so it will be yet another fire in the wire :bang :bang

TS,
If you are talking about Dalenta moving back to CT, then yeah, your right! He will get it going! We are all going to miss him here, you East Coast guys are getting a very valuable assest out there. Dalenta is the kindest racer, very competetive, and wickedly funny! Good luck! Sounds like you guys have enough interest to get this going, hope it happens!
Jetta Girl

Noreaster said:
Is this still going to happen or did Duallie give up on it for pdra or whatever its called?

Did Duallie give up? NEVER HAPPEN!

I passed on track info and beat the drums for this Northeast Chapter and am awaiting to hear of more fellow North Easterners that want this to happen as badly as I do.......

There needs to be an influx of interested parties willing to join up and participate. We can't convince the powers that be without people willing to participate....

I would never give up on getting together a Northeast Chapter:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

:thankyou2:

Last edited:
I'll join up, altho I dont have the resources to be a big player. Hey, every man counts though, right?

Travis

P.S. RD, are you gonna be able to make it to the albany get together?

tmacie said:
I'll join up, altho I dont have the resources to be a big player. Hey, every man counts though, right?

Travis

P.S. RD, are you gonna be able to make it to the albany get together?

Travis,
That's the beauty of this whole thing...you don't need much to be a big player. I race a VW against these big trucks, for goodness sake! Not only am I the first girl to ever win an NHRDA drag race event, I also took home the purse for the first Perfect Light in competition. I finished in 5th place at the end of the season, which I think is alright considering it was my first time ever racing, and as far as the other "rowers" go, I was top ranked. I also came out top ranked as far as the other girl racers go. So just go out there, show them who's boss, and have fun kicking butt!:ylsuper:
But be warned...I know of a VW on the East Coast that is starting to be a bit interested in taking you all on....:woohoo: :woohoo:

Jetta Girl

I would love to join but I have a feeling the tracks will be too far away from me to make it worth driving to an event.
Are you looking at mostly NY/NJ area tracks or further north in the Mass area?

I'm brand new to drag racing. IE never done it before.....Would this be something that I'd need to run at each track to be competitive? the further out tracks I wouldn't be able to make it to.

Travis

P.S. who has this little bug we need to squash? LOL