NHRDA NorthEast Chapter

I WILL be attending at least three of the races. Thompson, maryland, and nj. I will be running Super street primarily and possibly pro1 and outlaw street if the #s arent good in that class. Mostly, it may sound terrible, but i wont continue unless there is a descent payout. If i have to run all the classes to make it worth it to come, thats alot of wear on my truck. hmm. predicament.
Do we have an anticipated payout for these classes?
I dont mean to sound like a jerk but we have a race that it is conflicting (top sportsman) and i want to make it worth my while to do this instead....Of course fun too

TS,
If you are talking about Dalenta moving back to CT, then yeah, your right! He will get it going! We are all going to miss him here, you East Coast guys are getting a very valuable assest out there. Dalenta is the kindest racer, very competetive, and wickedly funny! Good luck! Sounds like you guys have enough interest to get this going, hope it happens!
Jetta Girl

OK OK I'm here!!!
Thank you for the kind words Sara. And I really miss all my west coast friends. So time to lay down some smoke on the East coast.:st::st:If all goes well I should make all East coast events.
If I can help anyone out with my extensive knowledge of drag racing diesel trucks :tree: Just let me know...:Cheer: I now live in central Connecticut and need to hit the track bad"14 months with out a run" *nx*

So lets get out there and have some fun People....
:rockwoot::Cheer::Cheer:

I believe Randy as spoken to me of you...... Glad to see you over on the right coast LOL Hope to meet you at one of the events this year.