NHRDA Ohio Truck Rally- PICS.....

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Post them up here- I'll start with the money shot of the badass dragster.....

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: Top this pic beyotches :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

schieds.jpg

Thats very good Mr. Daullie. I will make that my new desktop pic.

Thats very good Mr. Daullie. I will make that my new desktop pic.
Thanks, as your Division 5 Director I will put myself in the path of the Worlds Qwickest Diesel Dragster to snap a pic and share the moment LOL :hehe: :hehe: LOL

Someone call this thread to the attention of Bo and Mr. Scheid, I am 100% they will enjoy this shot.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Nice shots Jeff, and Bryan...I'll post mine up after I get them all off the cam-corder. :doh: I have a few so it could take a while....better go buy a 12 pack.

Yep. Weedwacker is the secret to the smoothness of the operation for sure.:hehe:
Hey I can't PM you Daullie, Clean your stuff up bro.

Yep. Weedwacker is the secret to the smoothness of the operation for sure.:hehe:
Hey I can't PM you Daullie, Clean your stuff up bro.

LOL Just so everyone one knows- Weedwacker was packed and ready Tuesday for this event! He is our Division 5 Jr. Director in training. And he was ready to kick Bo Layne in his shins to divert his attention -so he could jump in the rail LOL :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: aw hell.....:woohoo: I woulda kicked Bo in his shins to grab some seat time LOL LOL LOL LOL

Any info on the pro street class who made it and times????
Scott the Official Results will be posted shortly, your Team was missed there brotha, hope they fix that trailer of yours and you can get that monster out to Jersey for some action......:cheer:

Rd trailer will be done a week from tomorrow will be heading out next sun and be waiting for doors to be open on mon at Vintage to bring it home and load it and then off to the track fri evening to test