NHRDA Ohio Truck Rally- PICS.....

The tower announcer came on over the speakers and said this was the craziest thing he'd seen in a long time. Said he has guys trailer in 13 second cars, and Karl from Redline drove his 11 second truck to the track...LOL good times!
Shortly after Scheids run I had to go get the sheets from the tower, Jim the track owner asked me with a confused look- "Hey wtf is powering that rail???"

I told him a lil water, some #2 and a killer cummins engine......

As the door closed behind me I overheard-"holy chiat"

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shortly after Scheids run I had to go get the sheets from the tower, Jim the track owner asked me with a confused look- "Hey wtf is powering that rail???"

I told him a lil water, some #2 and a killer cummins engine......

As the door closed behind me I overheard-"holy chiat"

LOLLOLLOLLOL

If you're talkin' about Jim Curtis, he's the track manager, not owner. Anyways...there were ALOT of people going "HOLY POOP" after schied ripped down the track. I can almost bet that next year's event will have a larger crowd.

Said he has guys trailer in 13 second cars, and Karl from Redline drove his 11 second truck to the track... good times!
There weren't many trucks there under 13.9...

If you're talkin' about Jim Curtis, he's the track manager, not owner. Anyways...there were ALOT of people going "HOLY POOP" after schied ripped down the track. I can almost bet that next year's event will have a larger crowd.

I hope so. Hey tell mother nature to keep the monsoons away to next time will ya, my boots are still soaked.....

Looks like a great turnout! Sorry to hear about the rain. Send some of that stuff my way, my yard looks BAD!

Looks like a great turnout! Sorry to hear about the rain. Send some of that stuff my way, my yard looks BAD!

If I could, I would send ya the rain...today is the first day in 4 days it hasn't rained....

We had 17 days of rain in June...this is starting to suck!

But I guess it's OK for the crops!
Chris

We had 17 days of rain in June...this is starting to suck!

But I guess it's OK for the crops!
Chris
Hell yeah the farmers are lovin it. Pain in the ballz setting up pumps and irrigation plumbing out across fields.....

Hey Chris are you bringing the beast out to Jersey?:poke:

Hey Chris are you bringing the beast out to Jersey?:poke:

I can't Jeff...with the trip to Virginia this weekend I'm done for a few days...saving for my first real vacation in 2 years that I'll be taking in early August I hope:D The most vacation I've had in a long time is a Friday and Saturday off for a diesel event!

I'd love to come out...but I'm going to try an make Schied's my next big event...with 2 trucks. Of course now that I have to pull the engine out of the old 95 that gives me a couple more things to do too:(

Chris

I can't Jeff...with the trip to Virginia this weekend I'm done for a few days...saving for my first real vacation in 2 years that I'll be taking in early August I hope:D The most vacation I've had in a long time is a Friday and Saturday off for a diesel event!

I'd love to come out...but I'm going to try an make Schied's my next big event...with 2 trucks. Of course now that I have to pull the engine out of the old 95 that gives me a couple more things to do too:(

Chris
Awww dang. well maybe things will change when the event gets closer.:Cheer: It'd be good to see ya come out again.....:snoop:

Maybe...but it ain't looking good. 600 miles is a bit of a hike...even for me!

Chris

Post them up here- I'll start with the money shot of the badass dragster.....

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: Top this pic beyotches :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

schieds.jpg

hey jeff can i get you to e-mail the full size image to me this might get framed and mounted (at least printed and posted in the Cummins Cave) camaro_z28se_99@yahoo.com

I just printed out one for Bo and one for Dan Scheid. I am going to pick up 2 picture frames and I am sending them each one for their wall.

You come up to Jersey and I'll hand you one for your wall.

sweet deal! i'll be there timmay is sending me a compd care package guess i'm the new unofffical division 5 compd rep!

sweet deal! i'll be there timmay is sending me a compd care package guess i'm the new unofffical division 5 compd rep!

Good deal...I hope to bring some Powerflow T-Shirts to sell too.....

You better stay on Timmay for that- I have been asking for months now:bs:......

*bdh*Timmay*bdh*

LOL