NHRDA Ohio Truck Rally- PICS.....

Rd trailer will be done a week from tomorrow will be heading out next sun and be waiting for doors to be open on mon at Vintage to bring it home and load it and then off to the track fri evening to test

Good to hear Scott hopefully Vintage will get it right this time, and for petes sake DON'T BREAK THE PRO STREETER!!!!!!!:hehe::bang:hehe:

:Cheer:For the short Time we got to do time Trials I had a great time even rowing the gears:rockwoot:

thanks all that made it out to ohio sorry it raind on us. glad to b there anyway we had a blast. that rail is bad assssssss!!!!!! see u all in the cabbage patch hehehe

thanks all that made it out to ohio sorry it raind on us. glad to b there anyway we had a blast. that rail is bad assssssss!!!!!! see u all in the cabbage patch hehehe
Hey Pookie, LOL I talked briefly some more to Snedge on the big kitty cat engine and y-all need to sit down together and discuss a few things..... He will help make that Pete run like a scalded Cat !:evil

Bo just e-mailed me- and he now has a NEW background pic!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Glad you like it Bo- hope the big bossman does too. It's a great pic.:Cheer:

Bo just e-mailed me- and he now has a NEW background pic!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Glad you like it Bo- hope the big bossman does too. It's a great pic.:Cheer:

I'm sure he'll love it. How couldn't he. The mixture on ebony and ivory ( black smoke and tire smoke ), the movement caught in action. That is magazine cover material right there. What's not to like? :rockwoot:

Hey Tree Smasher, it was great to meet you and the Weedwacker. I might be able to make the trip to Jersey also, but we'll see.
PS: I WANT YOUR OLD AVATAR!!!!!!!! It was mezmorizing. Maybe you have some pull with that brother of yours? He won't send it and I've asked him like 42 million times!!!!!!!

I have her in a bikini bouncing around also........ it's a nice yellow bikini

Looks like a good time. I been smokin out the beach against the power strokes here in OBX. any one from MD make it

Well here are my pictures from the drag race. I'll post the ones I got from the dyno day next.

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

Josh Those Pictures are awesome Thanks for posting them. I've never had any pictures that good. Right on:clap::st:

well chris good job on gettn her dun on rowin them gears boy!! I can vouch chris is good at it.... My first ride we blew by a cop doing 100+

well chris good job on gettn her dun on rowin them gears boy!! I can vouch chris is good at it.... My first ride we blew by a cop doing 100+

Funny thing is when Chris came over to the G/R booth, I asked him if he knew he was gear jammin' a sled puller...:D He just smiled and said.."I know"....LOL :hehe:

The tower announcer came on over the speakers and said this was the craziest thing he'd seen in a long time. Said he has guys trailer in 13 second cars, and Karl from Redline drove his 11 second truck to the track...LOL good times!