NHRDA Ohio Truck Rally- PICS.....

Josh Can't wait for the video after checkin out those pics:pop::woohoo:

I should've used my head, and recorded the time trial race's. I guess I was just hoping it would not rain, and focus on just the elimination rounds....oh well. Let's hope TRP will call the NHRDA so we can have a re-race.

So you only have dyno video?

Yeah pretty much. I did get the race between Karl at Redline Performance, and Trainrobber. The video I got of the rail, didn't turn out very well, but I may use it anyway.

We should be able to get some decent traction at Island Dragway so we'll see some better times from that Monster rig of yours!

Both of you have nice trucks. One of the owners of Grand Rock was there when you made that 11 second pass...his words were..."DAAAAAAAAAMNNNN"....:hehe:

Both of you have nice trucks. One of the owners of Grand Rock was there when you made that 11 second pass...his words were..."DAAAAAAAAAMNNNN"....:hehe:
Must been an echo down by the starting line cause I said that too as he spun and slipped off the line and still clicked an 11.00.......:evil

Must been an echo down by the starting line cause I said that too as he spun and slipped off the line and still clicked an 11.00.......:evil

thers a blue truck and green truck that both spun off the line i saw first handedly im gonna pair them two up should be agood race hope they both make it to the patch

thers a blue truck and green truck that both spun off the line i saw first handedly im gonna pair them two up should be agood race hope they both make it to the patch

There's our Staging Lanes Director setting up the pairing of two fast trucks!:clap:

Hey- That's gonna be a good race.:tree:

hey trainrobber my other nickname is seatstealer better lock yer doors hehehe

Sorry guys, no video yet. Between the holiday weekend, and me having a REALLY bad week last week, I haven't had time to work on it. I have all the photo's ready, and a few photos from the NHRDA, so hopefully it'll turn out good.