NHRDA signs partnership with FOX SPORTS NET for 2012 Season

NHRDA

That is correct Diesel TV and the NHRDA have signed contracts with FOX SPORTS NET for the 2012 season.

Diesel Tv will be on hand to cover all the Action and FOX SPORTS NET will air the Action.

FSNlogo.jpg

Airs in over 80 million households

The following events will be televised during the 2012 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Season.

Desert Diesel Nationals
March 10th 2012
Speedworld Dragstrip
Wittman Arizona

Texas Diesel Nationals
April 14th 2012
Texas Motorplex
Ennis Texas

NHRDA Diesel Nationals
June 16th, 17th 2012
Lucas Oil Raceway Park
Indianapolis Indiana

JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout
August 11th 2012
Castrol Raceway
Edmonton Alberta

NHRDA World Finals
October 13th 2012
Texas Motorplex
Ennis Texas

To see complete race schedule to http://www.nhrda.com/Events.htm

Diesel-TV-Flyer.jpg

When will the events air? Same day like a big event or at a later date?

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Congrats on all your hard work over the years Randy. Thank you for seeing the vision years ago and working towards this, sure helps the racers with sponsorship money to campaign an entry when companies can finally see where their money is going to be returned via exposure.

Last edited:
Congrats! Can't wait to see these events on TV! Now I need to check if DirecTV has it, I was thinking of changing over from cable.

Man that is awesome! Nice work Randy!

Kind of Ironic I use to work at Fox Sports Net for many years. I will have to call up some old buddies that still work there and see what kind of stuff I can stir up.......

Chances are If I still worked there (I would not have this truck because the pay sucked) but would have broadcasted this show.

Last edited:
Out-freaking-standing!!!!!!

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

Congrats on all your hard work over the years Randy. Thank you for seeing the vision years ago and working towards this, sure helps the racers with sponsorship money to campaign an entry when companies can finally see where their money is going to be returned via exposure.

Couldn't of said it better myself, but Randy you already know how I feel about this new adventure!

Big congrats to Randy, Stacey, the girls, Justin, and everyone else behind the scenes at NHRDA. With out you, most of us would be very bored, and have a lot fuller wallets! :rockwoot:

This is big news for diesel motorsports for sure! :clap:

I am personally very glad to see Edmonton made the cut.

When will the events air? Same day like a big event or at a later date?

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

The events will air at a later date as it cost way to much to try to air like the big boys. We are targeting to air the show approximately 45 days after filming. FOX is working on our dates and we should know shortly

Back