NHRDA signs partnership with FOX SPORTS NET for 2012 Season

Its hard enough getting interviewed let alone geting interviewed by you Mikaela.....

Especially when a guy gets shy around a girl and a camera LOL

Its hard enough getting interviewed let alone geting interviewed by you Mikaela.....

Especially when a guy gets shy around a girl and a camera LOL

Aw shucks! Haha it will be painless and it isn't live! Believe me, I'm more nervous then any of you should be! This is a lot of pressure for a girl!

Aw shucks! Haha it will be painless and it isn't live! Believe me, I'm more nervous then any of you should be! This is a lot of pressure for a girl!

For us that don't know.... Are you good with Just general performance diesel stuff? Your signature says your guys ford went 10s so I assume you understand somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone during class

For us that don't know.... Are you good with Just general performance diesel stuff? Your signature says your guys ford went 10s so I assume you understand somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone during class

Well... good question. lol Randy didn't ask me to do this because I'm just a pretty face. I've been around diesels pretty much my entire life with my family's cattle ranch, although it was always Dodges (I was shunned when I bought a Ford:doh: ). I got my 6.0 in 2007 and once I got my head studs done, I got an SCT and started pulling, and I've taken home my fair share of firsts and seconds and some thirds (although Matt will tell you that its only because of my "turbos" :blahblah1: ). I became friends with a local diesel shop owner and continued pulling and loving my pick-up and slowly I picked up basic knowledge. In the end of '08 I went down the track for the first time and not going to lie, I hated it. I ended up crying my eyes the whole way down the track. In February of 09, I held a meet and greet at my friends shop with local guys from Powerstroke Nation and then when NHRDA came to Fallon Nevada, I tried my hand at racing again and fell in love, (even though I got in trouble with Marc for having my puppy in my passenger seat). I started going to Street Legal nights at our local track with a group of guys from PSN, while I was working full time for my friend's shop doing accounting and marketing and handling the sales and continuing to gain smarts. July of '09 came around and after the track one night, Matt's orange truck took a poo because of the fuel pump and I sat on the side of the road with him waiting for a tow truck and we've pretty much been inseparable ever since. He is who I have to thank for a lot of my knowledge and he has been nothing but encouraging with my need to know and my dumb question through out the years and now he and I run a performance company together. Between us, we have three 6.0s and I have an 06 TDI. I like to think that I know my stuff, but I guess you probably should hear it from someone else before you make your decision, but when I was asked to do this gig, Randy did say, "I don't want some dumb chick". :blahblah1: Sorry to go on and on but I think that those of you who don't know me personally or from online, should know that I do throughly love this sport and it is a HUGE part of mine and Matt's lives.

and then when NHRDA came to Fallon Nevada, I tried my hand at racing again and fell in love, (even though I got in trouble with Marc for having my puppy in my passenger seat).
Sad part is that track wouldnt have cared anyway!!!!! Only track i have ever seen that serves glass beer bottles to the spectators! :rules:

Sad part is that track wouldnt have cared anyway!!!!! Only track i have ever seen that serves glass beer bottles to the spectators! :rules:

:hehe: That race was a good one. It kind of kicked started where Matt and I are now. He had an interesting outlook after that race.

Fallon was an interesting race, we broke during the time trials, as I remember it was hotter than you known what. fired up Ma'd Out and headed for the line and took out about 20 feet of whatever they called that stuff they called pavement in the pits. Couldn't call it chip seal that would give chip seal a bad name.

Mikaela must be out of school for the semester, she is spending all her time on the forums.:D

Fallon was an interesting race, we broke during the time trials, as I remember it was hotter than you known what. fired up Ma'd Out and headed for the line and took out about 20 feet of whatever they called that stuff they called pavement in the pits. Couldn't call it chip seal that would give chip seal a bad name.

Mikaela must be out of school for the semester, she is spending all her time on the forums.:D

Wow, I didn't even know you guys were there! I was just a shy wee-one back then! Barely 18 and all I wanted to do was get knocked out so I could put shorts on and drink some beer! Mmm mmm mmm! :Cheer:

Not out of school. Barely half way through the semester. My iPhone and iPad come in handy during boring lectures, and Matt went snowmobiling last weekend so I was bored.

you dont remember rob at fallon? hell i remember that and i dont remember much haha. i do remember one other thing that happened there haha.

you dont remember rob at fallon? hell i remember that and i dont remember much haha. i do remember one other thing that happened there haha.

Thats pillow talk love.
No I don't remember Rob at Fallon. I got pretty toasted at Fallon.

Will there be a thread to annouce air time???? Directv has 20ish Fox Sports channels and no FSN specifically.

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

Back