NHRDA signs partnership with FOX SPORTS NET for 2012 Season

The season opener will be aired April 26th at 5pm and then a week later. As it gets closer i'm sure randy will post more specifics

So is there an actual FSN channel? If so does dish or directv have it. I'm seeing lots of fox sports channels but not an FSN channel.

Fox Sports Network, there are a number of channels, looks at whatever your local fox sports network channel is, here it is Fox Sports Northwest. Dish and Direct TV has it, look at your local cable provider as well. A few of the guys got to preview the show at the Texas Nationals, said it was well done and worth watching.

I have directv and its on my dvr guide. Just set to record the whole season. I searched Diesel TV and NHRDA and Diesel TV worked. :Cheer:

I dont get it :( direct tv only gives you your local regional sports channel.....and ours is a comcast one not fsn. If i lived 150 miles from here it would be fsn west. :(

I had to sign up for the sports package on Direct TV to get it. I looked though the Fox Sports Net channels and it starts at 2pm in the east and is 5pm in the west. Saw a couple at 3 pm and 4 pm as well s ck your local channel.

Ugh, sometime in the recent past it appears that Comcast in my area got rid of the FSN channels. One more reason to dump Comcast, but unfortunately I doubt I can get DirecTV hooked up in time for this!

Doesn't look like we can get it up here in Canada either i searched all over for it and came up short we have no Fox Sports Network available up here.

Hopefully Randy will post a link to the Video or maybe we will be able to buy the videos from him at the events!!!!

Mikaela it was cool speaking with you at Ennis. I was the guy with the black twin turbo Dodge that was against the lifted Ford in the Show & Shine final. Thanks for the tip on finding the shows on Direct TV, (Diesel TV) worked for me & the dvr's set. ...as far as the interview, I remember looking at the camera for about a second and having that look on my face like the guy that just farted in church....lol. :)

Me too! The interviews after the racing... Look for the tall retard in the black shirt!

Mikaela it was cool speaking with you at Ennis. I was the guy with the black twin turbo Dodge that was against the lifted Ford in the Show & Shine final. Thanks for the tip on finding the shows on Direct TV, (Diesel TV) worked for me & the dvr's set. ...as far as the interview, I remember looking at the camera for about a second and having that look on my face like the guy that just farted in church....lol. :)

Me too! The interviews after the racing... Look for the tall retard in the black shirt!

You guys were both great! The texas show will be awesome and it will get easier next time! Looking forward to seeing both of you in Ennis for World Finals. :Cheer:

I called my rep at fox as we are supposed to be aired at 5pm nationwide but I searched tonight and here in washington it show root sports who is an affiliate and it shows 3pm so I set my dvr

I will find out as they sent me the clearance report that said 75 million households

Back