NHRDA signs partnership with FOX SPORTS NET for 2012 Season

Couldn't of said it better myself, but Randy you already know how I feel about this new adventure!

Big congrats to Randy, Stacey, the girls, Justin, and everyone else behind the scenes at NHRDA. With out you, most of us would be very bored, and have a lot fuller wallets! :rockwoot:

Dont be nervous just because you will be doing interviews in front millions of people nothing to get nervous about

OH ya by the way just so everyone knows Mikaela is our Diesel Tv girl so ya better smile and be ready to talk when she comes into your pits.

I wish I could tell ya how she has been practicing to do interviews but I am held to secrecy:woohoo:

Maybe they can get Darrell Waltrip and the gang to announce it............

OH ya by the way just so everyone knows Mikaela is our Diesel Tv girl so ya better smile and be ready to talk when she comes into your pits.
Hard not to smile with Makaela, but talking may be tough.

Congrats! Can't wait to see these events on TV! Now I need to check if DirecTV has it, I was thinking of changing over from cable.

DTV has 18 or so Fox Sports channels, for various regions...not a specific FSN channel though.

If you switch I'll give you my account number so you can get the $100 credit.

Dont be nervous just because you will be doing interviews in front millions of people nothing to get nervous about

I wish I could tell ya how she has been practicing to do interviews but I am held to secrecy:woohoo:
Cats out of the bag now! I am honored and blessed to have this opportunity. I love diesels and the sports associated with them and I am so happy to be part of the growth in this awesome sport!

Hard not to smile with Makaela, but talking may be tough.
You're my first victim!!

With the FSN deal AND Mikaela doing the interviews this is going to rock! Still hoping to make it to Phoenix, but otherwise I'll be at every other event from Indy on West!

Awesome. Come to my pits! I wouldn't mind a nationally aired interview. Especially being a teen. Haha.

It should be a lot of fun and Mikaela is sharp and very easy to talk to. Not to hard on the eyes either. :D

I'm excited about the Edmonton show too just to bad we won't be able to see it here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH.

you can do some "on location" stuff with us at the strip club in phoenix!!! we dominated last year!!

Damn Rob, She's no where near you and you can't even spell her name right. Gonna be some blooper filled interviews I do believe......:doh:
hahaha I'm so used to it that I didn't even notice!

lol made you laugh didnt it lol. my avatar was way old. i had that pic on my computer so i put it on there.
Yes. I thought someone put it on there for you lol

you can do some "on location" stuff with us at the strip club in phoenix!!! we dominated last year!!
:umno: I'm good on all that haha. Matt can go if he wants but I'm ok.

Back