NHRDA signs partnership with FOX SPORTS NET for 2012 Season

I get nothing in Qatar! LOL I'm hoping my wife will actually record it...if we get the channel that is.

Yeah we still cant get it up here I called our service provider and they said the channel was only available in the US

The show airs at 3pm local time here in Nevada on Direct TV, Fox Sports West, Channel 413 or 416, can't remember off the top of my head.

DVR set to record, thanks NHRDA!!!

I'll definitely be switching to DirecTV before the next show!

I it possible for someone to record it and send me a copy? Doubt I'm on there but I still wanna watch it

5PM ATAT Uverse in Houston. Says it is on the HD channel too.

Direct TV Chanel 646 Fox sports south Here in North Carolina. Starts at 5:00

It is airing out here Washington at 3pm. Supposedly Root Sports is not owned by Fox so they can air it at different times.

Can everyone chime in and let me know what time it aired in your region as i am having a conference call with Fox on Monday to do over everything

Thanks

It is airing out here Washington at 3pm. Supposedly Root Sports is not owned by Fox so they can air it at different times.

Can everyone chime in and let me know what time it aired in your region as i am having a conference call with Fox on Monday to do over everything

Thanks

Our local (fsn west) is 5pm pacific but i recorded it at 2pm pacific on an east coast one

Just got done watching it on a east coast 2pm pacific time. Good show, lots and lots of commercials but many were on diesel products so not so bad. The semi and final rounds in the higher classes (super street and up) had a lot of problems with trucks so not much good racing to watch. Way better then the first show of the NHRDA finals from 2011. Good Job Randy and Big Don!! John Roberson's speach at the end was well done too.

Last edited:
Came on at 5 pm here. I think it was very well done considering all the carnage. Some of the editing could have been a bit better and perhaps you guys should set up an area for the after race interviews to eliminate some of the back ground distractions shadowing and let the drivers know where to stand to help you guys out production wise. Just some constructive criticism but leaps and bounds better than the first show. I am willing to bet the Texas event broadcast will only show more improvements.

Keep up the good work and again thanks for all your doing to advance the sport!

Came on here in N.E. Ohio at 5pm. Job well done Randy...look forward to the Texas show...and hanging out in Indy for that one...

Still wish I could have seen it up here. Hope my interviews didnt makeus Canadians look too bad. LOL

Yeah I agree Aaron - I am really hoping that we can get it in Canada soon!! I hope I can see it somewhere in the near future

Back