NHRDA World Finals - Drag Racing Info

NHRDA

NHRDA World Finals
Date - September 26,27,28,29
Location - Texas Motorplex - Ennis Texas

The NHRDA World Finals is an invitation only Drag Race.
The Top 32 competitors in each of the NHRDA drag race classes will be sent an invitation via email from the NHRDA.

Note - All 2012 Divisional , National and World Champions will also automatically receive an invitation to the 2013 World Finals.

All tech cards must be purchased online by September 15th and will include weekend pass for competitor

Each competitor must either accept or decline the invitation.
In the event a competitor declines his or her invitation the NHRDA will issue the next competitor in line an invitation.

If any competitor have not received his invitation by August 30th please contact the NHRDA at info@nhrda.com or call 360-658-4353

Drag-Racing-Info_zps55bb05b2.jpg

Drag-Race-payouts-_zps5671265e.jpg

Motorplex-event-map_zps92f9b332.jpg

We have noticed that a couple of competitors did not get their tech cards but bought admission tickets.

When you receive your invitation read it completely first.

In the instructions it tells you to type the promotional code provided by the NHRDA and that will open up the correct class and tech card you have qualified for.

Your tech card will be your admission ticket into the event so make sure to print it off and have it with you.

If you need to buy tickets for any of your crew or friends then you can buy weekend passes for them also at the same time.

If you have any questions or concerns you can contact

Stacy Cole
stacy.cole@nhrda.com
360-658-4353

invite_zps26be2005.jpg

I know all this info is in the flyer, but I want to be clear: We Must tech on Friday AND qualify 2 rounds on Friday?

I want to verify all of this, because it looks like a different layout than last year.

I know all this info is in the flyer, but I want to be clear: We Must tech on Friday AND qualify 2 rounds on Friday?

I want to verify all of this, because it looks like a different layout than last year.

You do not have to tech or qualify on Friday but i would recommend it possible.

We will have tech open Saturday morning and we will only have 1 round of qualifying and then straight into eliminations.

Will there be any test and tune runs going on the day before the racing starts?

We just got confirmation that Marty Thacker will be at the World Finals to defend his title and record in the Top Diesel Class later this month

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQePSdT9QEQ"]Marty Thacker sets new NHRDA Top Diesel Record 6.79et.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Diesel Power mag will be there.....clean your engine bays!! :)

****...everyone from LA is going. Guess I need to buy a ticket.

Can you actually put my car in the mag?
Diesel world about wore itout!

SunCoast Performance Transmissions have signed on to be the sponsor of the Pro Street class at the 2013 NHRDA World Finals on September 27th & 28th.

1176337_573150629412097_262463843_n.jpg