NHRDA World Finals - Drag Racing Info

So where is Sonny Burgess going to play at? That's pretty cool y'all got him lined up to play! Just wondering where exactly he'll be set up at.....

So where is Sonny Burgess going to play at? That's pretty cool y'all got him lined up to play! Just wondering where exactly he'll be set up at.....

They are going to have a mobile stage set up on a big flat bed trailer and will be over by the sled pulls

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0fzHT1rgpY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0fzHT1rgpY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ[/ame]

Hey is it too late to buy a tech card Randy? Followed the link in the email and all I see is regular tickets. Is that all I buy now and just buy the tech card at the track?

In the coupon spot type super diesel. Then it will show tech card.

I just walk around till I find people I know already. But I may bring a name tape this time if I remember. And I usually wear a compd shirt to events.

Hey is it too late to buy a tech card Randy? Followed the link in the email and all I see is regular tickets. Is that all I buy now and just buy the tech card at the track?

You can still get your tech card , Stacy will call you

Is there gonna be a comp d get together. Be nice to put faces to names.

For anyone that will be in town on Thursday night we have a kick party at the Pit Stop barbeque from 7pm till 9pm.

Pit Stop BBQ | Competition Style Barbecue

Pit Stop location -
3921 S Highway 287
Waxahachie, TX 75165

FYI they do not sell liquor but they said we can bring in what ever you want to drink including kegs. Gotta Love Texas

Finals

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week at the finals. Come say hi if i miss seeing you all.

Sorry did not catch registration by the 15th. Just registered! See you guys soon.

For anyone that will be in town on Thursday night we have a kick party at the Pit Stop barbeque from 7pm till 9pm.

Pit Stop BBQ | Competition Style Barbecue

Pit Stop location -
3921 S Highway 287
Waxahachie, TX 75165

FYI they do not sell liquor but they said we can bring in what ever you want to drink including kegs. Gotta Love Texas

I'll bring the Thailand crew! Hopefully for a nice :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week at the finals. Come say hi if i miss seeing you all.

Robert, you have to cone by the car so i know who you are! You arent as easy to pick out. LOL

The Thursday night thing sounds like a blast, definitely going to be there.

FYI they do not sell liquor but they said we can bring in what ever you want to drink including kegs.

When I break that sentence down, it sure looks to me like Randy's buyin'. :D