Nira stand alone not stock injectors.

Joesixpack

Pull'n it.
1044hp.jpg

Poor 64/480...:hehe:..who needs stinking triples.....:hehe:have a redonkulous amount of fuel left. Looks like it peaks earlier but pretty sure the trans is going to shat itself from a prior injury if I pull down there.

Still the stock cam. Interested to see what that 188/220 will do......working on the methodology of comparing between the two.

Need some more rubber on the roller, or less air between the grips, can't get below that 7% slip or so near the peak.

You're my HERO!! lol

That's Bad A$$! Seriously!

Last edited:
Some might find this interesting. So...if both chargers were doing an equal amount of work would the temp drop across the turbine be the same???

1044temps.jpg

From top to bottom

Manifold exhaust outlet temp
Secondary turbine exhaust outlet temp
Primary turbine exhaust outlet temp

Secondary compressor air temp
Primary compressor air temp
Manifold air temp after charge air cooler

Ouch. What turbine and housing is on it?

On second thought, maybe it's because the secondary is eating up the compressor pressure before the turbine can let the exhaust out?

Last edited:
Some might find this interesting. So...if both chargers were doing an equal amount of work would the temp drop across the turbine be the same???

1044temps.jpg

Isn't the larger temp drop across the primary due to the larger turbine wheel capturing more heat energy?

Opacity cam......CARB compliant.....:hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKG1v1gyIY&context=C3e7e0e1ADOEgsToPDskJ68roBsFJrfGsfRpsluAe7"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKG1v1gyIY&context=C3e7e0e1ADOEgsToPDskJ68roBsFJrfGsfRpsluAe7[/ame]

very nice. you're averaging 1000whp. wow!

Not exactly sure what chris@ed has in mind, but I'm fairly sure a 64 over an 80 is what ill have this march.

Ouch. What turbine and housing is on it?

On second thought, maybe it's because the secondary is eating up the compressor pressure before the turbine can let the exhaust out?

96/1.32 Its over two to one over 4000 RPM for sure. I think there are some housings larger than the 1.32 but at that HP more likely the turbine is maxed out.

What size injectors were you using in these runs?

Very large, they flow over 3.5 times what a stock injector flows. Yet will run amazingly clean, it was loaded considerably before it had full go pedal and the "Opacity cam" looked really good.

umm that wasn't very "clean" if that's clean to you, then you need your eyes checked :)

idling.. that's cleaner then mine I think. heh.

Now that's a flat power curve there. Congratulations.
What boost numbers did you see(at the manifold)?