Nira stand alone not stock injectors.

Drakes SuperFlow is a timed sweep but nobody knows how to adjust the sweep timeframe.

His dyno acts exactly like yours, get to your speed, mat it, then hit accel.

I find that this particular dyno provides repeatable numbers time after time...as long as you hit accel at the same point everytime.

It is deadly for throwing repeatable numbers, way more than I had hoped having the temp data handy really helps as well. The eddy brakes are great for mapping....takes no time to run through cell by cell in real time.

My terminology may not have been correct. I forgot to add that the runs go to a pre-determined mph. I had him set it to 130 on mine and have wondered since about the shape of the graph. It starts falling off pretty substantially at about 120 and is down by around 100hp by 130. On the road it seems to still be pulling hard well past that point. That's why i asked if there was still a load on your runs.
Thanks for posting all the info. Amazing stuff.

I remember seeing that on your graph, I suppose your fixed timing would be hurting somewhat at the upper rpms, unless that's what you have it set for but....that would be pretty rod unfriendly at the 2000's.

Here's that same pull against MPH....

1044PowervsMPH.jpg

That makes it alot easier to compare. Huge difference in how the power comes on. With it starting at 80 my peak isn't untill 115 - 120. Very different, but possibly a bit easier on mechanical components.
Thanks.
RonA