Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

Does anyone know of some tent camping thats close? I am trying to get a few buddies to go, if they cant, I am going to take my tent and my bedroll and rough it.

Nat, you going to be there this year?

I will be there. However, due to the club of a cast on my pedal foot I will not be competing, nor driving. I'm trying desperately to get my boyfriend to drive my truck up there, however he claims that unless I emblazon "Baaaaaald Brown" on the side over the pink "Dirrrty Blonde" that he will not do such a thing.

In that case, look for me with a blue club leg in a black Duramax!

I will be there. However, due to the club of a cast on my pedal foot I will not be competing, nor driving. I'm trying desperately to get my boyfriend to drive my truck up there, however he claims that unless I emblazon "Baaaaaald Brown" on the side over the pink "Dirrrty Blonde" that he will not do such a thing.

In that case, look for me with a blue club leg in a black Duramax!

:doh: !!!! Tell him to suck it up and pull. G need D to be with him at the event!! :rockwoot:

I'm down like a flat tire. I'm not sure if it will be for both days but atleast one for sure.

-Rob

Last edited:
Does anyone know of some tent camping thats close? I am trying to get a few buddies to go, if they cant, I am going to take my tent and my bedroll and rough it.

You can tent camp there. We did last year. It was hot but we were there and had a great time. I would get there early or you will be left out in the sun. Shade trees are limited. Good luck.

Would you guy's mind if I struted around in the pits in a thong? I am trying to blend in a mean farmers tan.

Oh yeah almost forgot, I might need some help spreading some tanning oil into the ball of my back.

BBD

Would you guy's mind if I struted around in the pits in a thong? I am trying to blend in a mean farmers tan.

Oh yeah almost forgot, I might need some help spreading some tanning oil into the ball of my back.

BBD

first of all, you aint no farmer, and if you are trying to get some of that

REAR ADMIRAL

s*** going again, try trolling on some other websites.:kick::kick:

I thought this was a family friendly event

big jake

omg... Scott, as long as you wear that "Africa Hot" towel to cover your head, that's fine.

BBD

This should blend most tan lines...
f25990.gif

I'm out--yea I know "what a surprise"---possible Friday show, but then I have to be back down here SAT for a wedding that I can't get out of----sucks----chris

Thong undies and a head dress. Who needs a fire suit?

You are officially fired for that comment. That's just wrong lol. He'd come out a lobster.

I'm out--yea I know "what a surprise"---possible Friday show, but then I have to be back down here SAT for a wedding that I can't get out of----sucks----chris

And who you kiddin man, you ain't commin, shut yer trap LOL

Also.... Unfortunately, the drag strip will NOT be doing Friday night drags... please be aware of this, and don't come just to drag... The Dyno however WILL be running on Friday.

yeah it sucks the the drags wont be going but is it ok, that just mean less of a chance for everyone to brake before the event