Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

Okay, I'm starting to think here that staying at the Red Lion is the better bet. The motel 6 is sounding to GOOEY to me. :hehe: Anybody wanna split the cost on a room with 2 queens? I'm planning on staying Fri/Sat and heading out Sun. Or maybe I'll head down to the Super 8 and hang with K. Frog, at least I know if anything bad happens or creepy, He'll SHOT it. :hehe:

Money is tight with the cost of fuel and staying at a hotel, not to meantion attending 3 events for 3 weekends in a row. Oh, to heck with it. I'm bringing my tent and roughing it. So, I'll go home smelling a little ripe! :lolly:

But, the thought of a nice bed to sleep in. Okay, if anybody wants to split a room and save on $$$, let me know.

Okay, I'm starting to think here that staying at the Red Lion is the better bet. The motel 6 is sounding to GOOEY to me. :hehe: Anybody wanna split the cost on a room with 2 queens? I'm planning on staying Fri/Sat and heading out Sun. Or maybe I'll head down to the Super 8 and hang with K. Frog, at least I know if anything bad happens or creepy, He'll SHOT it. :hehe:

Money is tight with the cost of fuel and staying at a hotel, not to meantion attending 3 events for 3 weekends in a row. Oh, to heck with it. I'm bringing my tent and roughing it. So, I'll go home smelling a little ripe! :lolly:

But, the thought of a nice bed to sleep in. Okay, if anybody wants to split a room and save on $$$, let me know.

You tellin me you're too chicken to stay at the Motel 6? Pansy. LOL Us girls are gonna shoot for an adventure again! :rockwoot:

All this motel talk is making me glad I'm just a few hours away.

You tellin me you're too chicken to stay at the Motel 6? Pansy. LOL Us girls are gonna shoot for an adventure again! :rockwoot:

PANSY? NO, stepping on something Gooey in the middle of the night while walking to the restroom YES. GROSS GROSS GROSS! :gag: Just give me the rainbow pop and the cheerios.

I'll have to wait and see as the time gets closer. Maybe I'll just have to think of Uncle Sam's stimulus check as my spending money. At least I'll be able to say I gave it back to the economy.

Is there any where close to park a camptrailer?

Yes, you can park at the track. It's just dry camping.

PANSY? NO, stepping on something Gooey in the middle of the night while walking to the restroom YES. GROSS GROSS GROSS! :gag: Just give me the rainbow pop and the cheerios.

I'll have to wait and see as the time gets closer. Maybe I'll just have to think of Uncle Sam's stimulus check as my spending money. At least I'll be able to say I gave it back to the economy.

lol eh, well, maybe we can preview the rooms first, black light the floors or something LOL Alright, maybe Red Lion with 4 people packed in a room ain't a bad deal :hehe:

Yes, you can park at the track. It's just dry camping.

lol eh, well, maybe we can preview the rooms first, black light the floors or something LOL Alright, maybe Red Lion with 4 people packed in a room ain't a bad deal :hehe:

Hey, that sounds like a good deal to me, that would work out to be about $30 a night each and still have $$$ left over for some beer. Okay, I know it's you and Natilie, but who's the 3rd person...Rob? No problem there, but there better be a hide-a-couch in that room, because I'm claiming dibs on it. Sorry Rob, but I'm not sharing a bed with another guy, Married or not. But I'm all for the four-way split on the cost of a room. Hell, it's only for resting our heads for a few hours and maybe the late-night party room. :Cheer:

Rob, I doubt your coming my way or I'd offer to help split the cost on Gas with you too! But, I figure you'll probably be heading another route up to Redding.

yea, I go through Susanville, going through SF would be a tad out of the way. And why not share a bed, you just sleep inbetween different covers:hehe:, besides I dont use hotel sheets I bag it. Had to live in a hotel for 7 months when I lost my hand, you learn to make sh*tty places not so bad and I wera flip flops on the floor and in the shower, l:hehe: And besides the is no way in hell, I'll trade Mr. Nameless for my wife.

yep, I don't think you want to drive that far out of your way just to get pickup my stupida$$. Now, I didn't think of it that way and if I'm seriously hammered, then I'm really not going to care. Just give me a mattress and a pillow.....out like a light. Oh, hopefully no one will suffocate my stupida$$ in the middle of the night either from SNORING.

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about the hand. BTW, please take a look at the posting I left in regards to our service men and women. I hope you'll like it.

Sorry, about last night. My internet connection went down and I was just to tired to get back online. Mr. Nameless huh. I will try and be in the chat room tonight when I get home and I will tell you then. Until then it's StupidBoy. :hehe:

yep, I don't think you want to drive that far out of your way just to get pickup my stupida$$. Now, I didn't think of it that way and if I'm seriously hammered, then I'm really not going to care. Just give me a mattress and a pillow.....out like a light. Oh, hopefully no one will suffocate my stupida$$ in the middle of the night either from SNORING.

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about the hand. BTW, please take a look at the posting I left in regards to our service men and women. I hope you'll like it.

Sorry, about last night. My internet connection went down and I was just to tired to get back online. Mr. Nameless huh. I will try and be in the chat room tonight when I get home and I will tell you then. Until then it's StupidBoy. :hehe:

:hehe: its cool had to get sleep, But my Hotel room is Full up got me, dad, wife, steven and possbly one more. And there are only two doubles. So my buddy gets the roll away or his own room. But I know the Supa 8 is only 4 miles from the track, $65.00 if you have aarp, aaa, or a VFW, MOPH membership. And rooms are still available.

BWAHHHHHHHHHH ha ha ha! You boys are funny. I was suggesting y'all find someone to shack up with, just not me or natty LOL She's gonna have her man there and I've already got a roomie lined up who doesn't snore :hehe:

:hehe: its cool had to get sleep, But my Hotel room is Full up got me, dad, wife, steven and possbly one more. And there are only two doubles. So my buddy gets the roll away or his own room. But I know the Supa 8 is only 4 miles from the track, $65.00 if you have aarp, aaa, or a VFW, MOPH membership. And rooms are still available.

Well, heck if you're not the 3rd person then maybe I need to find out who is...maybe 3 gals and me.?. I couldn't be that lucky. I'd be dead for sure in the morning. Either with a smile on my face or a pillow on my face. CSI Crime scene. :hehe:

lol no, rooming with mom ain't exactly my idea of a blast for a weekend.

And as for doubling, tripling, or quadrupling up on people in rooms... I've seen people at diesel events come out of a hotel room like mexicans out of a mini van LOL They'll pack 8-10 people in one room, wall to wall fun, just like a can of sardines. :doh:

lol no, rooming with mom ain't exactly my idea of a blast for a weekend.

And as for doubling, tripling, or quadrupling up on people in rooms... I've seen people at diesel events come out of a hotel room like mexicans out of a mini van LOL They'll pack 8-10 people in one room, wall to wall fun, just like a can of sardines. :doh:

Not teasing me, I'm shacked up with my wife,lol. You got Stupids hopes all highLOL:hehe:

Not teasing me, I'm shacked up with my wife,lol. You got Stupids hopes all highLOL:hehe:

LMAO poor stupid. Ain't stupid married? Or would that explain the name, Stupid. LOL I can't keep calling you stupid. Wtf is your real name lol

And yes lol I should hope you're shacking up with your wife. The wife and steve. LOL I can't wait to meet steve. I hope steve doesn't mind diesel noise! Does steve drag race? LOL

LMAO poor stupid. Ain't stupid married? Or would that explain the name, Stupid. LOL I can't keep calling you stupid. Wtf is your real name lol

Alright I need to get out of here, as I told Rob, I will try and be in the chat room tonight and will tell you then. I'm running late as it is. I've been called Stupid so many times above, not sure if it's funny anymore. :hehe: Talk to y'all tonight if I get the chance to get online.

Back