Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

LOL You swear I'm gonna cook up enough Lasagna to feed the whole crew that shows up to this event :hehe:

I'm not overly concerned with everybody else, just me :evil

So where's the place to stay at in Redding for this event. I'm thinking of coming and checking it out. I'll be a spectator as I've got not Diesel Wheels of my own.....well at least not yet anyways. Hope to have something to :drive: in the near future.

I'll take the hotel where all the parties and beer will be at....:chug:

Gary ill be up there u better be ready to party! Ill be truckless again so let me know what you guys need help with.

Usually the Motel 6 or the Red Lion right next to it I think.

Red Lion Hotel Redding
1830 Hilltop Drive, Redding, CA
(530) 221-8700

Motel 6: Redding
1640 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA
(530) 221-1800

But Gary (Riles) And the guys may have a host hotel, I don't know.

Are they going to allow travel trailers @ the track? If so, is there are charge? Either way, I have a tent trailer and I'd like to stay at the track. Just need a positive OK as its a 500 mile tow.

Are they going to allow travel trailers @ the track? If so, is there are charge? Either way, I have a tent trailer and I'd like to stay at the track. Just need a positive OK as its a 500 mile tow.

Not sure, but I think I recall a trailer staying out there last year. Riles can confirm it when he wanders around here.

Last year there was a bunch of travel trailers, so I don't see why it would be any different this year.

so are the rules for sled pulling the same as redding and reno last year??? :poke:

Yep, I think the stock class should be changed up a lot though, but I am not pulling in it anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.
so are the rules for sled pulling the same as redding and reno last year??? :poke:

im gonna try to make it:rockwoot: hopefully i dont break this year :doh:

Yes, they are letting trailers stayFri. and Sat. night. It is dry camping. no water,no sewer hook-ups and no electricity. I dont remember what the cost was. There were about 12 (ish) last year. Get there earlt as possible or you will get stuck out in the sun. The shady spots go fast. First -come- first -serve.

If you travels to J&H in Redding include traveling through Sacramento, you may incounter major delays. The fix I-5 project starts on Fri. the 30th of May. Here is a link that will give all information on freeway closures.
http://www.fixI-5.com Good luck and see you in Redding.

Yes, they are letting trailers stayFri. and Sat. night. It is dry camping. no water,no sewer hook-ups and no electricity. I dont remember what the cost was. There were about 12 (ish) last year. Get there earlt as possible or you will get stuck out in the sun. The shady spots go fast. First -come- first -serve.

The cost to stay in the pits was a big fat $0.

Wheres a decent hotel thats around $60.00 a night, most importantly a safe parking lot, I dont feel like shooting someone for messing with my rig...again. Any aarp, VFW, American legion discount hotels?