Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

lol I don't want to know Aaron. Y'all can keep your butt cracks to yerselves. The only reason I've seen his is because his pricey denim blue jeans fall south when he's airing down his tires...

Here, lemme just um, show ya lmao

DSC05066.jpg

WAIT!!! Are those the.....NO it can't be!!!
Men's Seven Relaxed-Boot Jean/Medium Chicago???

lol oh jeez Aaron... I have no clue what kind they are, but I know D'Amico likes his blue jeans lol. And now he's probably going to kill me... lucky I'm in good with his gf lol.

ROTFLMFAO. You are one sick woman, Ang. I love it.

Oh, crap, now I gotta watch what I do since the camera is obviously never far to hand.

Pangela said:
lol I don't want to know Aaron. Y'all can keep your butt cracks to yerselves. The only reason I've seen his is because his pricey denim blue jeans fall south when he's airing down his tires...

DSC05066.jpg
THREAD KILLER! THREAD KILLER! OH MY EYES :banned: Thanks Ang :badidea:

Good thing this ain't no dieselplace.

Bwahaha...Please...Don't act like y'all haven't seen it before.

Pangela said:

DSC05066.jpg

Come to think of it, if y'all were smart, you could advertise with this photo...

"$1500 to the guy who can beat this dude. Yeah, that's his ass crack. Here in Redding, we're all about class."

DirtyBlonde said:
Come to think of it, if y'all were smart, you could advertise with this photo...

"$1500 to the guy who can beat this dude. Yeah, that's his ass crack. Here in Redding, we're all about class."[/QUOTE You can call it ass crack or sled pullers cleavage or what ever you want, just don't blame Redding.

LMAO Gary.... you should fix that post boy, it looks like you can't type LOL. You just need one of these >> ] LOL. And YOU work on diesels? shame shame... ;)

I cant type, I wont lie, but considering I'm doing it in the dark (cause I'm at work) I thought you'd give me a little credit.

Gary... you sit at work in the dark? lol they should really pay you guys a little more so that you can afford lightbulbs.

And don't worry, despite the very minor typo, I still knew what you meant lol

Pangela said:
Come to think of it... Adam never did hook that blue dually to a sled. I think he feared the sled so much :hehe:, that he actually wrote up a mock situation that would allow him to back out of ever sled pulling, by selling the truck that COULD hook, and now he's working on getting one that can't! 2wd :rules:

Adam, you sneak bastage you!! :poke: LOL
ha ha good one ange but you want to know whats really funny? the real reason your big into sled pulling is because you can pull the sled faster than your truck can go in the 1/4 lol. if i ran your 1/4 time i would do something that would keep me off the drag strip to lol. just teasin ya girl.

Adam... didn't you say that already, in post #48?? lol now you're forgetting what you say too? Man you're a strange duck. Don't worry Adam, someday Greenie will be faster than he is. He's just taking it slow and doing things within reason ;)

ha ha no no i remember saying in post 48 but i liked it so much i just wanted to make sure you had read it . thats all lol.

lol boy, you are mental. Greenie and I are doing things in moderation. We'd hate to have to hand your ass to you in front of everyone, so we'll wait til you get out there and run a few, and right when you think you're hot sh!t, then we'll.... oh wait, you already think your poo don't stink. lol aww it's ok Adam. Tell ya what, someday we'll just hand you a nose that works so you can take a big whiff.

Pangela said:
lol boy, you are mental. Greenie and I are doing things in moderation. We'd hate to have to hand your ass to you in front of everyone, so we'll wait til you get out there and run a few, and right when you think you're hot sh!t, then we'll.... oh wait, you already think your poo don't stink. lol aww it's ok Adam. Tell ya what, someday we'll just hand you a nose that works so you can take a big whiff.
ha ha i thought i had something wrong with my nose for somereason .thought i just had a perminent cold and couldnt smell lol. you get me a new nose and i will make sure to go to Ace Hardware and get some sheet metal screws so you can put your doors back on after i blow them off in a race lol.

A permanent cold lmao.

Sheet metal screws? Get a new joke lol you've used that one too many times.

I'm only in the dark because I generate no income playing on the internet, besides I have to sneak into the parts room to use my laptop so I don't get caught.

LMAO. I picture you sitting in the parts room on a 5 gallon bucket hunched over in the dark, feverishly plunking away with your index fingers at the little keys. But hey... if you've got a laptop, you're doin pretty good LOL.