Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

One of my verrrrrrrry favorites!

I'll be there with the girl in green.

A new twist for the Tough Truck Challange, there is a $1500.00 bounty on Nick D'Amico, can anybody beat this guy :evil :evil :evil

RILES said:
A new twist for the Tough Truck Challange, there is a $1500.00 bounty on Nick D'Amico, can anybody beat this guy :evil :evil :evil
Not a problem consider it done

I may go for it, but I think I will have to spend more than $1500 on the truck to get it ready:doh: Oh well, it will be worth it:woohoo:

Oh HELL yeah... me and the Greenie are DEFINITELY DOWN FOR THAT. I totally just did the mods that'll get me there.

That green lightbulb cover in the boost gauge and the powder coated hitch are my secret squirrel things. Don't tell anyone. Watch out D'Amico you punk. We'll be the green blur coming up behind your ass.

RILES said:

For $100, I'll sneak up and pour slick 50 on his tires during the dyno event LOL

JQmile said:
For $100, I'll sneak up and pour slick 50 on his tires during the dyno event LOL

ooooh, I'll make it $101 and a tin of freshly baked chocoloate chip cookies ;)

Pangela said:
ooooh, I'll make it $101 and a tin of freshly baked chocoloate chip cookies ;)

Now you got my attention CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES but will they be made with DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS??

So seriously...Nick put down 700rwhp on fuel and ran like a 12.2 last year.....and won the sled pull. This year I am sure he will be spraying which means mid 11s at least and 900-1000rwhp. Who here can really give that a run for it?

weweld said:
Now you got my attention CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES but will they be made with DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS??

Oh, I didn't realize there were any other kind? lol

JQmile said:
So seriously...Nick put down 700rwhp on fuel and ran like a 12.2 last year.....and won the sled pull. This year I am sure he will be spraying which means mid 11s at least and 900-1000rwhp. Who here can really give that a run for it?
Like i said not a problem, That dude truck ant that bad. Wait until u see a full size long bed truck on 37'' tire run 11. flat or faster now thats bad....plus its time to put a stop to these turd d-max's

You better have 1 bad truck to be talking smack like that. What is your fastest time so far in 1/4?

TJSHOTROD said:
You better have 1 bad truck to be talking smack like that. What is your fastest time so far in 1/4?
Well i ran a 118 in sac with a programer that would shut down at 108 cause of speed limiter but pulled to 118 and ran 11.70, and with my new program and 3 big stages 10.90 not a problem on 37 in tires o ya full size truck long bed

Last edited:
DMS1707 said:
Well i ran a 118 in sac with a programer that would shut down at 108 cause of speed limiter but pulled to 118 and ran 11.70, and with my new program and 3 big stages 10.90 not a problem on 37 in tires o ya full size truck long bed
Im not exactly sure what you just said.....But if that 10.90 is speculation its a BIG jump from 11.70. Hell 11.50 is a big jump from 11.70.....also you might want to take into account ambient temps in Redding around that time are triple digits!!!

K5KRAZIE said:
Im not exactly sure what you just said.....But if that 10.90 is speculation its a BIG jump from 11.70. Hell 11.50 is a big jump from 11.70.....also you might want to take into account ambient temps in Redding around that time are triple digits!!!

Not the best maintained track either, but what do I know, I'm just a sled puller.

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
Not the best maintained track either, but what do I know, I'm just a sled puller.

-Tom
That sled track I bet is faster!!
:hehe:

K5KRAZIE said:
WELL tell me what 118 mph is then,I'd say which is about 11.40 and i would hit 118 at the 3/4 track mark and coast threw the lights with f up programing, and thats also pulling a 2.0 60ft....On the temp your right its hot as hell there that could be a factor, but ill be in bakerfield on the 23rd and will see what happens now that my truck is all dailed.