Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

Sounds like it runs good I guess I will have to check it out in Bakersfield.

TJ, I have seen Drakes truck and trust me its for real :rockwoot: real good running rig.

BBD

DMS1707 said:
WELL tell me what 118 mph is then,I'd say which is about 11.40 and i would hit 118 at the 3/4 track mark and coast threw the lights with f up programing, and thats also pulling a 2.0 60ft....On the temp your right its hot as hell there that could be a factor, but ill be in bakerfield on the 23rd and will see what happens now that my truck is all dailed.[/QUOTE Did CL2000 put you up to this :poke:

DMS1707 said:
WELL tell me what 118 mph is then,I'd say which is about 11.40 and i would hit 118 at the 3/4 track mark and coast threw the lights with f up programing, and thats also pulling a 2.0 60ft....On the temp your right its hot as hell there that could be a factor, but ill be in bakerfield on the 23rd and will see what happens now that my truck is all dailed.
Bakersfield it is.........hope it dosen't "break" before then.....

RILES said:
DMS1707 said:
WELL tell me what 118 mph is then,I'd say which is about 11.40 and i would hit 118 at the 3/4 track mark and coast threw the lights with f up programing, and thats also pulling a 2.0 60ft....On the temp your right its hot as hell there that could be a factor, but ill be in bakerfield on the 23rd and will see what happens now that my truck is all dailed.
Did CL2000 put you up to this :poke:

Probably huh, I don't think his truck is running right now, is it? Will he be making a showing with a truck? Will he or Adam(inline6 something or other) show up? lol WITH trucks to run?

Come to think of it... Adam never did hook that blue dually to a sled. I think he feared the sled so much :hehe:, that he actually wrote up a mock situation that would allow him to back out of ever sled pulling, by selling the truck that COULD hook, and now he's working on getting one that can't! 2wd :rules:

Adam, you sneak bastage you!! :poke: LOL

K5KRAZIE said:
Bakersfield it is.........hope it dosen't "break" before then.....
No it will be nice and ready you can count on it...

Pangela said:
Come to think of it... Adam never did hook that blue dually to a sled. I think he feared the sled so much :hehe:, that he actually wrote up a mock situation that would allow him to back out of ever sled pulling, by selling the truck that COULD hook, and now he's working on getting one that can't! 2wd :rules:

Adam, you sneak bastage you!! :poke: LOL
ha ha good one ange but you want to know whats really funny? the real reason your big into sled pulling is because you can pull the sled faster than your truck can go in the 1/4 lol. if i ran your 1/4 time i would do something that would keep me off the drag strip to lol. just teasin ya girl.

Pangela said:
Probably huh, I don't think his truck is running right now, is it? Will he be making a showing with a truck? Will he or Adam(inline6 something or other) show up? lol WITH trucks to run?
I believe Chad will be there ready to go :evil

looks like i may be ready as well Gary, should get interesting pretty quick lol. i will give ya a call later to bs a little. see ya buddy.

inline6power said:
looks like i may be ready as well Gary, should get interesting pretty quick lol. i will give ya a call later to bs a little. see ya buddy.
Are you going to have the 2wd ready or are you going to beat on your blue truck one last time? either way it will be good to see ya :Cheer:

the duallie is not in performance mode anymore lol. not quit stock but not where it was at by all means lol. the 2wd should be ready. i am droppin some coin on it right now and it most likely will be ready for your event. may not be 100% complete, paint and so on but it will be road, strip ready.

RILES said:
A new twist for the Tough Truck Challange, there is a $1500.00 bounty on Nick D'Amico, can anybody beat this guy :evil :evil :evil

Is that beat as in beat his truck, or beat as in him up with a bat? I like Nick, but I think his girlfriend would even be willing to help me in a bat attack for $1500. Us girls could use the cash.
Wear a helmet D'Amico.

DirtyBlonde said:
Is that beat as in beat his truck, or beat as in him up with a bat? I like Nick, but I think his girlfriend would even be willing to help me in a bat attack for $1500. Us girls could use the cash.
Wear a helmet D'Amico.
The $1500.00 bounty is for beating Nick in The Tough Truck Challange but if you girls want to do some 2 against 1 mud wrestling vs Nick we can work on a bounty for that too. :rockwoot:

You o.k. with that Nick, I hope I didn't get you in over your head

RILES said:
The $1500.00 bounty is for beating Nick in The Tough Truck Challange but if you girls want to do some 2 against 1 mud wrestling vs Nick we can work on a bounty for that too. :rockwoot:
I would say thats fine!!
If as in "Nick" you mean ME!!!
:kick:

Anything for you, (in my best rev. fletcher voice) cupcake :hehe:

Hey now... I've seen D'Amico's Hillbilly butt crack, and frankly, that thing scares me. So I don't wanna wrestle anywhere near him and his secret squirrel. Come to think of it... is that where the term "Diesel Secret Squirrel Sh!t" comes from??:shake:

Pangela said:
Hey now... I've seen D'Amico's Hillbilly butt crack, and frankly, that thing scares me. So I don't wanna wrestle anywhere near him and his secret squirrel. Come to think of it... is that where the term "Diesel Secret Squirrel Sh!t" comes from??:shake:
WOW!! If you think Nick D. has "hillbilly" crack I would hate to hear what you think everyone elses crack is???