Nor*Cal Diesel Rally '08

Pangela said:
A permanent cold lmao.

Sheet metal screws? Get a new joke lol you've used that one too many times.
ha ha ok give me a minute to think of something else

Pangela said:
LMAO. I picture you sitting in the parts room on a 5 gallon bucket hunched over in the dark, feverishly plunking away with your index fingers at the little keys. But hey... if you've got a laptop, you're doin pretty good LOL.
Are your spying on me?

RILES said:
I'm only in the dark because I generate no income playing on the internet, besides I have to sneak into the parts room to use my laptop so I don't get caught.

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling Joel......:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

C'mon, Angela will bake you some cookies if you don't tell Joel :bow:

LOL wow, now Gary's whoring out my cookie baking skills to help get his ass outta trouble. How did I get pulled into this LOL, ridiculous!

Pangela said:
LOL wow, now Gary's whoring out my cookie baking skills to help get his ass outta trouble. How did I get pulled into this LOL, ridiculous!
...... Sorry Angela I panicked, :doh: could you hook a brother up

LOL of course Gary, I'll do anything I can to help out, might cost ya though ;)

RILES said:
C'mon, Angela will bake you some cookies if you don't tell Joel :bow:

I don't know if angela's baking skills are up to par.......

NO DEAL!!!!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
I don't know if angela's baking skills are up to par.......

NO DEAL!!!!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom
I'm willing to risk it

lol I guess you'll just have to say a big fat prayer and cross your fingers then huh ;)

Besides Tommy, by the time any cookies got to you, they'd probably be penicillin! :Throwup:

LMAO @ the wanted poster of D'Amico. That's the most hilarious thing ever. I would have wet myself if it'd been that ass crack photo!

DirtyBlonde said:
Say no to the veggie lasagna.

Mmmm resists urge to translate your name from DirtyBlonde to Dirty something else. My lasagna is damnn good. So is everything else I cook.

Speaking of cooking... how're those burnt spaghetti noodles?

p.s. Did your truck finally start this morning? :) lol

Pangela said:
LMAO @ the wanted poster of D'Amico. That's the most hilarious thing ever. I would have wet myself if it'd been that ass crack photo!
...Careful what you wish for,

RILES said:
... I'm afraid to ask

Oh I don't have a problem telling you lol. I'm a vegetarian, so I make veggie lasanga. She got all freaked out because I put veggie meat in it. She's just mad because I didn't use cow. She'll be ok lol. Truth is, the majority of people who've tried it, and don't know what's in it, can't even tell, and they usually rave about it. Don't knock it til ya try it ;)

Pangela said:
Oh I don't have a problem telling you lol. I'm a vegetarian, so I make veggie lasanga. She got all freaked out because I put veggie meat in it. She's just mad because I didn't use cow. She'll be ok lol. Truth is, the majority of people who've tried it, and don't know what's in it, can't even tell, and they usually rave about it. Don't knock it til ya try it ;)
... Fair enough, whens dinner?

Back