North East Ohio Spring Diesel Dyno Day

anybody have Jim's last name? i talked to him at the dyno and would like to get in contact with him.

If you are referring th the gentleman running the trucks on the dyno.... that's Jim Rosewood I believe you can find that info here

Yep, Jim's last name is Rose. You can also contact him here, an on other ford based forums. His screen name is DZLJIM.

What's the story on the dyno? Did they get anything figured out?

I'm really not sure what happend with M.D. and TI Dyno. The weekend of the 14th Kevin had a huge tuning day there, and had no issues with turbo cars. Last I spoke with Kevin, he said he was taking advice from another dyno shop who dyno's diesel trucks often. They use the exact weight of the truck, and roll it to a certain MPH. I plan on calling Kevin this weekend, and seeing what's up.

Not going to make it. My fuel pump went out at Listie truck pull last night. Got second place when I couldn't get the sled past 100' in the pull off.

And the answer is....

Hey I just looked through my stack of Diesel World Magazines, the October 2008 issue has the Spring Dyno Day in it. The only one I haven't seen in Diesel World was the NHRDA weekend. Which one are you looking for Bryan?

Hey I just looked through my stack of Diesel World Magazines, the October 2008 issue has the Spring Dyno Day in it.

Lol, I have August, Sept. Nov. and Dec. issues..

Josh I have a tentative confirmation for you on that piece you looking for.

Back