North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

NHRDA

The NHRDA would like to invite everyone out to the first annual North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th at MIR. This weekend will start off with a day of fun on Saturday that will include a test n tune, show and shine and then a barbecue at the track. Saturday is open to anyone that wants to either learn how to race his or her truck or just wants to come out and play.

Sunday we start off with qualifying in the morning and then we go into eliminations and by the end of the day we will be crowning champions in the MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series for division 5.

So don’t miss one the funniest weekends of 2008 at Maryland International Raceway October 11th and 12th for more info go to www.nhrda.com

Northeast-Truckin-Nationals.gif

if it wasn't 43 hours, i google it, just to far. my buddy eric lives there, i'm sure he'll have a few 6 leakers at the event

Should be a good time. Let see if we can get some more truck out here this time:poke:

I want to go just dont know if i can fork out the 80 bucks to race one race and turn around and pay again for next year. what class would i be in...sig, and is their a payout?

TIA Casey

randy any word on setting up campers at the track for the weekend i know last time they said it was ok? i have two guys that are wanting to bring the campers.

randy any word on setting up campers at the track for the weekend i know last time they said it was ok? i have two guys that are wanting to bring the campers.

I talked to royce at mir and he said if truck is competing the tech card gets you in and there is no camping fee. all other vehickle's will have $20.00 weekend camping fee.

This should be a great weekend with test and tune and barbeque on saturday and then we get to see who the division 5 2008 champions will be.

:cheer:

I want to go just dont know if i can fork out the 80 bucks to race one race and turn around and pay again for next year. what class would i be in...sig, and is their a payout?

TIA Casey

The poster is correct and MIR is supposed to update their website by next week.

Saturday is a fun day and you can get as many passes as you want to get for $30.00 and then a barbeque at the end of the day. You due not have to be a member to due the test and tune.

Sunday will be qualifying and eliminations and yes there is cash payouts and also contingency money up for grabs. This should be a great weekend to end the 2008 season in division 5 and also we will be crowning divisional champions.

if i show on sunday can i sign up and pay there? also do you think there is time for runs prior to qualifing?
TIA Casey

if i show on sunday can i sign up and pay there? also do you think there is time for runs prior to qualifing?
TIA Casey

Yes you can show up sunday and pay. I doubt there will be any runs except for qualifying and eliminations on sunday since saturday is an open test and tune.

Saturday is the day to come out and tune in your vehickle and get alot of passes. It also is a great time for people that have never drag raced their trucks to come out and see how much fun it is.

Jeff Olsen and his crew will be on hand to help anyone that has never gone down the 1/4 mile , and to give advise and show you how much fun diesel drag racing can be.
:tree:

Also a strong showing will let MIR know that they want the NHRDA to return in the 2009 season.

I hope we get somemore trucks out there. The first race was nice, great facility and staff there, just wished for a few more trucks.

Also, Grand Rock is going to be raffling off a set of 7" Aussie stacks with 7" universal stack kit! You can buy tickets both days, and we'll have a drawing on Sunday afternoon sometime. All the money made from the raffle goes to Bill Stoneman's late son's (Jeff Stoneman) "Jeff Stoneman Fund" and will be donated to pediatric oncology division at Rainbow Babies & Childrens Hospital here in Cleveland Ohio. Tickets are only $10ea. or 3 for $25.

Feel free to contact me here if you have any questions regarding the raffle.

kyle your bring the truck down? I think i may go myself, sounds like a cool event

i really want to but i've got a little conflict of interest, i have a fishing trip planed for the same weekend :bang:bang

i really want to but i've got a little conflict of interest, i have a fishing trip planed for the same weekend :bang:bang

hmmm fishing or drag racing? we the fish will be there for a few more weeks the is a once a year thing.