North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

Yeah I will be racing, I am hoping for 12.20's this time. We will have to get together like last time.

I have plane ticket in hand ..... been a few years since I have been that far North ..... Looking forward to this event ..... I will need to remember to pack jeans ..... I live in shorts and flip-flops ......

:tree:

Last edited:
I have plane ticket in hand ..... been a few years since I have been that far North ..... Looking forward to this event ..... I will need to remember to pack jeans ..... I live in shorts and flip-flops ,,,,,

LOL bring a hoodie too....

I may have to cancel my off-roading /camping trip for this.

And since it's only 10 miles for the house I may try to have an afterparty.

I have plane ticket in hand ..... been a few years since I have been that far North ..... Looking forward to this event ..... I will need to remember to pack jeans ..... I live in shorts and flip-flops ......

well i will see you when you get up here.

now guys are we going to try to get together for dinner friday night again??

I may have to cancel my off-roading /camping trip for this.

And since it's only 10 miles for the house I may try to have an afterparty.

if you decide to have a afterparty let us know early enough to bring some snacks and stuff down. and of course some drinks

Well I got my plane ticket today and I will be joining everyone for the divsion 5 finals. :cheer:

Saturday is going to be a blast and I will volunteer myself to be the cook for the barbeque saturday afternoon. Does anyone have a barbeque they can bring to the track ? I will supply Hamburgers and of course some Johnsonville Brats.

Then Sunday it is time to see who we will crown for the Division 5 2008 champion. :tree:

See everyone in a couple weeks.

well i will see you when you get up here.

now guys are we going to try to get together for dinner friday night again??

I dont remember the name of that pub we went to , but heck ya i am game for that it is right up the street from our motel.

Or we can go due a after hours party dont matter to me what we due as long as we all have a great time. We fly into Baltimore about 4pm on firiday so i will definelty be ready for some :Cheer:

i will be leaving work around 5 and i'm about a 30 mins south of BWI. the pub would be a good place friday night i think the afterparty might be saturday after the races.

I dont remember the name of that pub we went to , but heck ya i am game for that it is right up the street from our motel.

Or we can go due a after hours party dont matter to me what we due as long as we all have a great time. We fly into Baltimore about 4pm on firiday so i will definelty be ready for some :Cheer:

i will be leaving work around 5 and i'm about a 30 mins south of BWI. the pub would be a good place friday night i think the afterparty might be saturday after the races.

Dude, you guys are driving me crazy...short drive I know but still.....

I can't wait for this weekend...it's gonna be great.

Yeah we can get together Friday night, we can go to the same pub if you want, it was called Casey Jones. I sure hope there are more trucks comming this time.

todd and i are going to be coming down and i know of three other guys coming down so far. i will have the truck and be racing this time. i'm still trying to get more people to come out for it.

This may be a little off topic, im comming up on sunday but i was wandering if someone has a exhaust manifold i can borrow/rent to do a bench mock up on my twins?
TIA
Casey

Back