North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

What kind of manifold do yo need? i have a stock 24v and a 12v with a BOV standoff welded up.

Yeah we can get together Friday night, we can go to the same pub if you want, it was called Casey Jones. I sure hope there are more trucks comming this time.

where is this casey jones place at??

12v, just want to temp mount to my bench so i can do all my piping/setup and some advice, lol

Casey

Casey Jones is in Laplata, right by the rail road tracks off rte 6

That is the place me and chris will be there friday night

what is weather like back there last time i about melted in the heat.

Well with just over 2 weeks until the finals I wanted to see how close this divisional race will be and it has come down to one event to decide who will be the 2008 NHRDA Divisional Champions.

What are your predictions

I know I have my favorites to win...can't wait for this final race...it should be a close one!

Well we start the countdown, 5 days till the finals for division 5 , anyone else excited about this event but me.
I dont get into
baltimore until 10.30 pm friday night. I will still come find everyone at the bar as soon as possible so try to leave some beers for me, i will need it after my 7 hour flight.

Leonard
What time are you planning to get to town? Do you still have my number, give me a call when you get in and I'll meet you up there

I get in 9 hours before Randy does on Friday .... Anyone want to get togeher Friday while I'm killing time? Maybe a :Cheer: or three?

I get in 9 hours before Randy does on Friday .... Anyone want to get togeher Friday while I'm killing time? Maybe a :Cheer: or three?

I should be there shortly after 12 Chris...we can meet up for lunch and a couple beers...:D

rob i'll be down in laplata somewhere around 6 or 7 and i still have your number!

Allright, see you then. Hopefully the weathe holds up for us, look like it may rain friday

ah rainy friday i can deal with its saturday and sunday i want it to be clear and nice weather