North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

tell the government that they can go fly a kite in a lightning storm this weekend!

I did...I haven't been told I am leaving, so it should all be good.

Yeah, if people are down for it. No problem at all.

There is a slight chance the government my send me out of twon, but I am fighting that very hard. So as long as I am down there on Friday night and Saturday, everyone is welcome to come over for more gratuitous drinking!!

scott

Hey scott
Where in waldorf do you live? what kind of truck do you drive, may be I have seen you around? I live just outside of La Plata in Welcome.

I'm up by 228 and St. Charles Prkwy. I have a white, lowered 99 on 20's.

I have had it down in Welcome a few times, my alighnment guy is down there in Welcome.

I know his name is todd, and I think it's Wood, so yeah, I guess I do. LOL

:woohoo: only 1 more work day, then it's east bound and down on Friday morning...:woohoo:

i will bring both my charcoal grills down for saturday!

Well boys and girls 3 days till the party begins. Skynyrd Are you still good to bring out your charcoal grills ? Me and Chris will be shopping Saturday moring for hamburgers and some Johnsville Brats.

The phones have been ringing pretty steady this week about the event. I think we are going to see several new faces and trucks this weekend, so lets welcome them to the NHRDA family.:rockwoot:

Also dont forget that Grand Rock will have a raffle for the awesome set of stacks to be given away at the event.:bow:

Well boys and girls 3 days till the party begins. Skynyrd Are you still good to bring out your charcoal grills ? Me and Chris will be shopping Saturday moring for hamburgers and some Johnsville Brats.

The phones have been ringing pretty steady this week about the event. I think we are going to see several new faces and trucks this weekend, so lets welcome them to the NHRDA family.:rockwoot:

Also dont forget that Grand Rock will have a raffle for the awesome set of stacks to be given away at the event.:bow:

Mmmm....Brats....

That's right we are raffling off that 7" stack kit!! :rockwoot:

It's been awhile since I last checked in on Comp D, so I figured I'd start here.

Looks like we are going to have a bit bigger turn out for this event than last time. I plan on having my 5th wheel at the track probably Fri night if not then first thing Sat morning. I have seen rigs coming in on Fri night during the "run what'cha brung" event in prep for the weekends events so I think that won't be a problem. I always have a grill with the camper so Leonard doesn't have to rbing one down if he doesn't want to.

as much as i want to, i wont be making it. i would love to come down sat and party, but i have too much work at work and home to catch up on, plus i need to get my truck torn down and send the injection pump back to its original owner.

as much as i want to, i wont be making it. i would love to come down sat and party, but i have too much work at work and home to catch up on, plus i need to get my truck torn down and send the injection pump back to its original owner.

Bummer dude! Well you'll know where we'll be at if ya change your mind.

I was only gonna come for the party cuz i dont race...you organize a pull next year down there and ill be there!

I am gonna get to spend my first morning in the woods saturday then its all work the rest of the weekend :(

I was only gonna come for the party cuz i dont race...you organize a pull next year down there and ill be there!

I am gonna get to spend my first morning in the woods saturday then its all work the rest of the weekend :(

Got ya. We'll be partyin' on Friday if you'd like to join us. If you know of any orginizations around you that would team up with the NHRDA next year, the NHRDA would love to have some event's with truck pulls going on.

there is a fella in WV trying get a big diesel pull to put on, was even trying to get it at mason dixon dragway in hagerstown md that has the pulling track right next to the drag strip. thinking of an all day diesel only race, dynp, pull event.

there is a fella in WV trying get a big diesel pull to put on, was even trying to get it at mason dixon dragway in hagerstown md that has the pulling track right next to the drag strip. thinking of an all day diesel only race, dynp, pull event.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin'! :D

The guy in WV is his name Kevin?

Well now that I am dressed again, I have the worst luck with airport security, I am at the gate waiting for my plane. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few hours.

Well now that I am dressed again, I have the worst luck with airport security, I am at the gate waiting for my plane. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few hours.

Ya but did you like getting undressed for that hairy airport security guard.

hey chris at least you didn't get the full body cavity search. i get lucky every time i have to undress at the airport its in front of a cute blond. i guess BWI just tends to have better looking security guards.

ok come on end of the work day!

Guys got a job to finish so wont be their til tomorrow.Gonna leave at midnight will see sometime mid afternoon.We got a grill also in the trailer if needed

Back