North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

well i'm glad you guys are going to be able to make it down we will see you tomorrow. we won't drink all the beer before you get here!

Well time to start my journey to the airport and begin my 7 hour trek across the united states. i get into Baltimore airport about 10.30 pm see you all this weekend.

Glad you are making it down Scott, it will be great to meet you in person.

Coolers are loaded .Truck is getting loaded in after lunch and will come back tonight to come on in.Bringing andy from keystone diesel in with us also for super street.We havent been down the track since houston of last year new pump, nitrous and few other changes.Hope to make at least a clean hit sat and let it run on sun !!!!!! Come on over guys and say hi for sure and hang out at night

we won't let you hide at the truck this weekend. i'm sure we'll be hanging around bull****ting with you!

looks like the weather is going to be great and its lookin like a good turn out this time. Leonard, when you think you will be headin down?

Coolers are loaded .Truck is getting loaded in after lunch and will come back tonight to come on in.Bringing andy from keystone diesel in with us also for super street.We havent been down the track since houston of last year new pump, nitrous and few other changes.Hope to make at least a clean hit sat and let it run on sun !!!!!! Come on over guys and say hi for sure and hang out at night

Like Scott said, we are heading down in the morning. Looks like the weather is going to be GREAT...

As far as Hotels go, where is everyone staying? I just got a room at the BestWestern but after making reservations, they told me the hotel is 16 miles from the track. Does anyone know of any good hotels closer to the track?

Thanks,
Andy

i'm going to head out of work at 4 and hope i get down there around 5-530 or so. i just talked to chris, he is sitting in his rental car driving down to his hotel from the airport. so the players are starting to arrive

Like Scott said, we are heading down in the morning. Looks like the weather is going to be GREAT...

As far as Hotels go, where is everyone staying? I just got a room at the BestWestern but after making reservations, they told me the hotel is 16 miles from the track. Does anyone know of any good hotels closer to the track?

Thanks,
Andy

I don't think there are any hotles closer to the track.

I hope ya'll have a great time, I wanted to come soooo bad, but work won't let me :(

trust me its hard for me to sit here and not go jump in my truck and tear down the road already. this weekend is going to be a blast! sorry that you couldn't make it but i would have been telling work see ya monday!

just got a txt that grand rock is here in maryland. so the crazyness can begin!

Well finally got here last night at midnight got to motel at 2am.

This morning So far the sky is blue and i hope maryland is ready to turn the sky a little darker when the trucks start running.

see ya all at the track in a couple of hours

what time do eliminations start on sunday (I whould like to watch).

There was a pretty decent turnout today for the test and tune. about 10 trucks. Mass Diesel is there, and Keystone Diesel is there. Tomorrow should have some great racing:rockwoot:

There was a pretty decent turnout today for the test and tune. about 10 trucks. Mass Diesel is there, and Keystone Diesel is there. Tomorrow should have some great racing:rockwoot:

Had a great time meeting everyone....... Cant wait for tomorrow!!! :nos::tree: