North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

Shughes are you still thinking about having the after party at your place on saturday night?

josh and chris give me a call once you guys get rolling down the road i might just skip out of work early! i'll pm you my number. i work about 30-45 mins south of BWI right near the 95 495 junction.

josh and chris give me a call once you guys get rolling down the road i might just skip out of work early! i'll pm you my number. i work about 30-45 mins south of BWI right near the 95 495 junction.

Will do man...I'll give ya shout once I hit the Maryland state line.

yeah so i can't wait for this weekend. truck is running like crap at low trottle but wot it is pulling like no tomorrow and smarty is only on 2 and the tst is hardly even on. hopefully she'll run good at the track

yeah so i can't wait for this weekend. truck is running like crap at low trottle but wot it is pulling like no tomorrow and smarty is only on 2 and the tst is hardly even on. hopefully she'll run good at the track

Look forward to seeing you run. What do youthink it will run?

man i feel sorry for Carl he isn't here to help defend himself any.

oh well you boys have a fun trip out here and don't make to many pit stops!

man i feel sorry for Carl he isn't here to help defend himself any.

oh well you boys have a fun trip out here and don't make to many pit stops!

LOL he hates computers anyways. Last trip down we stoped only once to get something to drink and use the restrooms....so we should be good!

yeah i hate computers to but for other reasons like i sit in front of one 8 hours a day!

Shughes are you still thinking about having the after party at your place on saturday night?

Yeah, if people are down for it. No problem at all.

There is a slight chance the government my send me out of twon, but I am fighting that very hard. So as long as I am down there on Friday night and Saturday, everyone is welcome to come over for more gratuitous drinking!!

scott

Back