North East Truck Nationals, October 11th and 12th

We had another good day of racing. nice to see everyone who attended, thanks to the NHRDA for putting on a great event. hopefully next years div 5 will be even better.
Thanks
Rob

The NHRDA wants to thank everyone that showed up for the Norheast Truck Nationals. It was great to see old freinds and meet new ones. It was a hard weekend of racing with several trucks having mechanical failures.

Division 5 is still one of our fastest growing division and we are excited to get to work this winter on putting more race tracks in this division for the 2009 season.

A big thanks to Grand Rock Exhaust for comng to all the div 5 events and supporting the NHRDA and its growth in the Northeast.

Well off to the airport and back to seattle

well ti was a great weekend for racing and this time we really did it up right todd brought his camper to the track and we were grilling and watching some of the other cars run. I ran the silver bullet saturday and ran a 13.175 at 103.85 and then a 13.137 at 104.41. i'm still working a few bugs out of it and hopefully i'll be in mid-high 12's by the next nhrda event. its to bad that scott (mass diesel) broke on the first test run on saturday and andy (keystone diesel) broke sunday in the first time run. hope you guys get your truck up and running soon.

andy it was a great time helping you swap out the p-pumps saturday night at the track. I know we didn't set any records swapping it but we did it pretty quickly.

randy let me know when you get the pics up on the site. the pics i got of cole's truck are awsome looking. i can't wait to see them full size.

It was certainly a good weekend, I enjoyed meeting and hangin out woth everyone.

Over the winter I'll try to find some traction for this poor little 2wd. LOL

here are my time slips from saturday

timeslips.jpg

I had a great time with you guys at the local establishments Friday night. Hey that might of had something to do with my all over the place reaction times over the weekend.:bang

Had a great time meeting everyone even though i dont remember everyones name:doh:. Thanx to everyone who helped with the pump swap as well !!!! MIR is a awesome track but the race reminded me of the early days in the DHRA with their div races, no trucks and squeezing in between runs on a gasser event? Hopefully next year there will be more Diesels and a whole lot less cars!!!

Later
Caleb

caleb it was good talking to you saturday even though you were tired as can be and pretty much talking out your rear. lol i'm glad you guys were able to make it down for the race to bad you blew that freeze plug out. you'll have to come down next year and make some runs at MIR and Cecil county drag way.

Like Caleb said, I had a great time too...

It was great meeting you guys and hanging out Saturday night. And thanks to all who helped me change out my injection pump.

Got the freeze plug put back in tonight and hope to do some testing this weekend at the local track(Pittsburgh Raceway Park).

Will definitely be down next year and hope we can pull more trucks for all of the events.

Andy

Had a blast!!! I cant thank those that helped with setup and tear down enough.

I cant wait for next season!

Andy, Scott .... It was a real bummer to see both trucks have issues! Wish you guys both luck with getting them gremlins out!

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend. I'll post more when I get the chance.

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg