NOS. Help burn diesel at high rpm

These nozzles come in europe, no one those companys what i send e mail dont reply or they say they cant do the job.

Extrude hone is only company who give answer. Jim answer fast, but when he guide other blace those e mails. Then there hear anyting. I think thats not good sevice, why they cant say at they cant help if they not intressed.

Google Chrome will translate it, a little bit, but it doesn't matter much, there are pictures! Nice looking car, I bet it's a blast to drive.

Google Chrome will translate it, a little bit, but it doesn't matter much, there are pictures! Nice looking car, I bet it's a blast to drive.
Hi. Its fun car to drive, it can go fast or you can play childish with it.
i have now 18" tires, not cheap. 1pr tires at month :hehe:

Some pictures not show pecause plog where i uploaded those are not working right now, hope they can fix broplem.

Is that a green Datsun 240 or 260 with a diesel in it that I keep seeing? The one in your first race? If so did they come from the factory with a diesel in them or did he do a conversion? I'd like to hear more about that little thing.

Lotsa cool cars runnin' over there. Wish I knew what times they were running though. Why can't y'all speak English? LOL Awesome video! :rockwoot:

That green Datsun is friend of my. He has put Mercedes om606 engine of it. He self strogered tranny and Bmw diffendrial.
It has 420hp in it. It went best at 12.2sec

4094_IMG_5175_1.jpg

Here is my oil picture
5141_IMG_1746_1.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad. I heard that bench has enough inertia to make a large turbo spool up. You're still using the larger injectors?

Not bad. I heard that bench has enough inertia to make a large turbo spool up. You're still using the larger injectors?
That was original injectors. Turbo spools little bit better on the road that this dyno. New dyno is coming.