NOS. Help burn diesel at high rpm

THe seam circled in green. The cold pipe has the same type of seam?
attachment.php
Now i undertand. Sorry about that.

Those are like we say those tight curve

Here is aluminium
full

And here is steel ones
full

Nice job!! Our pipe fittings in the US never have a welded seam like that. In 20 yrs. of plumbing the only yime I seen anything like that was on some steel U bends (traps).

Ah, now I see. The only time I have seen those were for some U-bends like Sinner said.

Not done much the car, but gauge dash is almost ready.

Cut plexi class background of that
full

full

full

full

Here s been so cold at not done anything to that car.
Just ordered some new parts and some has arriwed.

Made my 3year son night lamp. Turbo because he likes them :)

full

full

full

full

full

Lol, that's awesome! That'd be one expensive night lamp! LOL

Lol, that's awesome! That'd be one expensive night lamp! LOL

Thanks. My friend is Master Power inporter of Finland and he is my good friend and i sell Master Power turbos and other stuff what he inport here, so it wasent so expensive. Hope my boy like it, when he notise it tomorrow when he get up.

Merry Christmas you all diesel tuners.

I do believe he will love it!

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well sir!

This here is one heck of a build thank you sir for sharing the information with all of us. i will deffantly keep my eye on this. Although i do have one question. With the turbo set up that you have are u planning on running 2 cyclenders on the smaller turbo and 3 off the bigger or am i totally off base. i may have understood you wrong

This here is one heck of a build thank you sir for sharing the information with all of us. i will deffantly keep my eye on this. Although i do have one question. With the turbo set up that you have are u planning on running 2 cyclenders on the smaller turbo and 3 off the bigger or am i totally off base. i may have understood you wrong

Hi and thanks. All exhaustgas goes thru the little one and 50mm wg to bigger charger turbine just like compound setup should go.

Have to remove interior of the car so i can make room for starter and
little reinforce the chassis of the car. So had to test how those Sparco seats look a like on there.

full

full

full

And there is the rest http://jeemu.kuvat.fi/kuvat/BMW+E21+%28diesel%29/

I have done something about e21 on here.
Air filter found its place and rear axle setup is now in garage.
full

full

Ordered wrap on that so water or else dirt dont get the filter
full

Fiberglass hood is made my friend and need to clean it up

full

I guess the winter is a good time for you when it comes to fabrication work, you are getting some stuff done that looks good!

Nothing much done. Order some new parts like 6speed tranny, custom rods, electric waterpump etc.

full

full

Test that fiberclass hood.
full

Not much room from intake side
full

Exhaust side is plenty
full

Also change radiator little bigger.

full

full

Now have bought M535i rear subframe so all rear axle parts is home.
Also bought 16" steel rims. We do 9x16" of those