NOT ddp 90 & 140 INJECTORS

I was really hoping it wouldnt come to this but my buddy had to open a paypal claim since you scammed him and sold injectors saying they were ddp injectors and they clearly arent. You need to contact him immediatley. He has tried calling and texting you several times and you are avoiding it.

i sent him the paper work showin that they are ddp, its hard to get a hold of some when you dont any phone for them

I'm gonna need a good reason as to why you sell so many sets of injectors.
I can see a set or two here and there....you've had 9 separate threads selling about twice that many sets which leads me to believe you are a business, not just some guy selling left over parts.
That won't fly here.
PM me a good reason today or I'm gonna pull all of your sale ads and you won't be allowed to conduct business here any more.

You have his number dont play that game you are avoiding him big time, he isnt your average diesel guy he has been in magazines. He called ddp and talked to a rep and told them about what you sent him and they said they arent their injectors. You sent him some 4 hole injectors that I think you burnt them your self selling them as ddp injectors. If you need his number again I will give it to you but you need to make this right asap

Kinda funny you ended up texting him right after this was posted and you said you didnt have his phone number to me weird????

Back