NOT ddp 90 & 140 INJECTORS

few people and no complaints that i heard of, waiting for my set to arrive. paid for them on sunday so figure few days to ship and what not

I'm real curious. I was thinking of purchasing a set- but I need to know what's up with the injectors. Do the DDP's come in boxes that say DDP?

i got a set from him off of cumminsforum and there was nothing wrong with them run really good and i would buy from him again

I'm real curious. I was thinking of purchasing a set- but I need to know what's up with the injectors. Do the DDP's come in boxes that say DDP?

Yes they do, and a ddp does not have the edge filters still on them, any quality high performance injecyor doesnt but the ones he sent my buddy still has them.

few people and no complaints that i heard of, waiting for my set to arrive. paid for them on sunday so figure few days to ship and what not

i got a set from him off of cumminsforum and there was nothing wrong with them run really good and i would buy from him again

These two posts that are pro Az black smoke just seem fishy,they both have low post counts and recently created as well as looking to buy same stuff for same truck......

Hmmmmmmmmmmm smells like cacapoopie

Ok- here is where I am at with this guy:

I have IMed back and forth with him a ton of times all morning. I'm willing to copy to anyone who wants to see- I just don't want to take up the space. I was leary of his deal so I told him I would purchase his injectors if he was willing to send them to Lenny at DDP so he could verify that they were, infact, new and they came from Lenny, as advertised. I told him that I would pay all extra expenses for shipping and if Lenny charged anything, I would gladly take care of it. He had claimed that he would provide a receipt from DDP that showed he had bought $46,000 worth of injectors to prove that they were DDP's and were new. I stated that if he had spent that kind of money with DDP, they should gladly check a set out for free, but if they would not I would gladly pay the charge.

No responce. He had IMed me probably 10 times before that point and never more than 15 minutes after I had contacted him. When I told him my plan to veryify his product, he quit responding. I have sent him 2 more IMs since then with no responce.

I am going to keep an open mind and maybe he just got busy or has not had an opportunity to respond. If he does, in all fairness, I will report that immediately. If the product checks out, I will report that immediately as well. Fair is fair.

Ball is in your court dude.

These two posts that are pro Az black smoke just seem fishy,they both have low post counts and recently created as well as looking to buy same stuff for same truck......

Hmmmmmmmmmmm smells like cacapoopie

ever think i joined CD recently after google searcing for a industrial manifold and stumbled across one for sale on this sight via google? i really enjoyed the for sale section here.. recently bought a 12v motor off craigslist from a guy in maine had it shipped to me.. breaking it down and doing mods b4 start my FUMMINS conversion. i am not boosting AZ smoke or w/e hell his name is rating, i simply said i have bought a set and am awaiting for them to arrive. I would say it goes without saying MOST 12v guys do the basic injectors,fuel plate,turbo,dv's mods... those are the standard for anyone looking to make power.. as far as my "list of stuff to buy goes"

ever think i joined CD recently after google searcing for a industrial manifold and stumbled across one for sale on this sight via google? i really enjoyed the for sale section here.. recently bought a 12v motor off craigslist from a guy in maine had it shipped to me.. breaking it down and doing mods b4 start my FUMMINS conversion. i am not boosting AZ smoke or w/e hell his name is rating, i simply said i have bought a set and am awaiting for them to arrive. I would say it goes without saying MOST 12v guys do the basic injectors,fuel plate,turbo,dv's mods... those are the standard for anyone looking to make power.. as far as my "list of stuff to buy goes"

My Apologies Brian, I had cacapoopie of the fingertips....

Back