NOT ddp 90 & 140 INJECTORS

im moving to az and looking for injectors that arent as smoky as my marine 370's

would the 90's be good for out there? pass emissions?

That's awesome how you tracked down a poser trying to boost his own feedback! Little suprised that didn't get him banned though...:banned:

Problem with me banning him is the people who get potentially Screwed, are really screwed. This way at least there is a small Ray of Hope that you might be able to contact him or at least he has a chance to respond to this thread.

Problem with me banning him is the people who get potentially Screwed, are really screwed. This way at least there is a small Ray of Hope that you might be able to contact him or at least he has a chance to respond to this thread.

Ah, good point. I'll leave this thread to the grownups now.... :Cheer:

My buddy has his phone number and address so if other people end up needing them I can get that info.

My Apologies Brian, I had cacapoopie of the fingertips....

np man, i can understand the thought process behind my low post count and supporting the seller comment. Just hope i can get my injectors soon. payment cleared today so should be shipped today or tomorrow. i will dyno b4 i install them, and after i install them to get a good estimate of the "90hp" claim.

I would just spend the money getting them tested by a bosh dealer and verfy that they are correct ones.you will mess up your injector and motor if they r wrong ones and it will happen quick! A bosh dealer can flow them and verify % over stock

little scared now

Hi , i bought a set of 90s off him and have them already , but my trucks not ready yet , so I cant try them . Does anyone have a name , address , or number , of somone to check these things out for me , and the price i would expect to pay for the check ? These are in sealed packages, but no boxes. Thanks:doh:

Doesnt matter if they are the size he says they are the fact is he sold them under the understanding that they were ddp injectors and people payed a lot for an injector that are probably just pensacola diesel injectors or some other injector that can be bought cheap.

Son of a Beach! I bought a set of his "DDP 140s". I'm having problems getting my truck started but I installed a bunch of parts at the same time. How can I look at these and tell what/whose they are?

GODDAM IT!

Looks like this guy clammed up....anyone gotten a refund or anything?

WOW. Glad i saw the writing on the wall when he gave me 3 different prices for the same injectors. Dude is a ghost now.

He's looking right now. Too bad he's too big of a ***** to reply.
I hope someone sues your sorry ass...scamming piece of sh!t.
If anyone even thinks this tool is scamming on another site let me know and I'll get the mods there his IP to cross reference.