NOT ddp 90 & 140 INJECTORS

he got me... the injectors he sent me were better than stock, but there's no way they were DDP4's. They had been pulled with a set of vise grips too.

I'm betting he's just slapping together junk injectors with some 370 nozzles or something

I have a real set of DDP 4s in my hand now (not from AZ) and on the Injector it states brasil 240bar, 0131 and they are 5 hole nozzles.

A brand new kit also includes both sets of washers, a puller nut and also a retainer for the body to hold it into the head. This set is about a yr old.

Hey Justin, still waiting on the "refund" info you said you sent via paypal. Here's your opportunity to earn some of your dignity back...

Hey i was just thinking about something this morning, can't DDP get on this guy for deception or false representation of they name and product?

Refund

He called me this morning and offer me a refund in full . He also told me that he has found out they are pensacola injectors , and he said he was lied to from the guy that sold them to him . Right or wrong I don't know , but if my refund comes in i'll be happy . He was supposed to send m/o today.

He said he got them from his dad's old shop that closed down....

Hope you do get your money back dude.

He said he got them from his dad's old shop that closed down....

Hope you do get your money back dude.

Yeah so that means his dads shop was selling pensacola injectors and claiming they were DDP and charging DDP price's I would bet . I wonder how many people out there they pulled this on .

Man didnt I say they were probably pensacolas!!!!??? He had a sweet deal goin by getting people to send him money then he would order the injectors and then send them to the buyer. He was making probably $400 a set on them since they are so cheap, thats how he was able to sell them so cheap because he wasnt paying chit for them.

Back