NOT ddp 90 & 140 INJECTORS

I am glad he got caught but pissed that he even tried screwing people over. I am glad I posted about this so everyone knew.

I'm just curious why you would intentionally screw someone over.. There is NO good reason you could give, but I'm dumbfounded that you would try something like this. I know I am wasting my time asking this question but I'm sick of seeing hard working people get screwed. It happens way to often.

And he sold all these diesel h.P injectors right..... BS and he was an authorized dealer to for ddp?

Trying to offer him a way out

I talked to him through texted today , and offered him a way to prove that these are or aren't DDPs . I called DDP today and talked to them about what was going on , and asked if they would check them for me , and yes , for $10 a injector they will verify if they are theirs or not. Facter in $10 for shipping = $70 . I texted and called and left message, that if he would paypal me the $70 i would send them to DDP , and if they are real DDPs , I would refund the $70 and withdraw my paypal claim , but if there not, I get my refund and he gets his injectors back . If he's telling the truth, he has nothing to lose , but now he won't respond.:poke:

Another member was gonna buy from him. I suggested that he has dick smoker here send them to Lenny to check out and verify. He tried to do that and even offered to pay the cost...never got another reply. He told me that previous to that he would get replies to him PM's literally within 90 seconds.

Mine are 4 hole. It's my understanding that DDP 140 hp injectors are at least a 5 hole. He's a fraud. My Credit Card already credited me back the money and I have a paypal claim against him as well. He's not too far away from me either. I've always wanted to take a drive over to Arizona. Now I have the motivation. I'm heading out to Afghanistan next week so I'll look him up when I return.

See ya Justin....

Your $ has already gone back to u with paypal

Are you high?

Please provide the paypal transaction ID of the refund you "claim" you sent. I just logged on to my acct and it still has a "open" claim against you with zero new information.

BTW, since I used my card instead of my bank account it elevates the severity of the consequences. What young Mr. Caldwell fails to realize is that credit card fraud is one of the most popular (aka pursued) forms of crime these days. Credit card companies and banks have teaaaams of people that actively pursue these claims. So, I guess he'll learn soon enough when they come knockin...

Last edited:
Real smart arizona arss hole, you just defrauded one of our soldiers. You are truly a piece of chit!

Back