NOT ddp 90 & 140 INJECTORS

Well he got me for $500. Who's got that address? I'm up for a roadtrip! Justin Caldwell, you little peckerhead, I'll get my money back...one way or the hard way... You decide

Y'all all need to get together and put the FBI in his life for Internet fraud.

They wont touch it,Trust me! I have a good friend in that department....Needs to be wayyyyy more mulaaa..

Read the top thread in the seller/buyer feedback forum...see what those guys did to get that loser to pay up.
There are options besides rolling over and getting phucked.

Last edited:
He got me for 537.75... but filled claim with paypal and called my CC company got the dispute in there so they refunded me the money. Suggest anyone who got taken does same thing.. let the big boys handle him and put him where he belongs in a POUND ME IN THE ASS place

When?
These people sent you money as soon as you "sold" them stuff. How long will they wait to get their money back?

Why Monday?
If you have Internet access you have access to you bank account, credit cards, debit cards, paypal account, etc.
I think you're lying again to buy more time.
I can access everything mentioned AND send money right from my phone...did it yesterday as a matter of fact.
Pay the people today...like they did you.

The Feds are coming,Runnnnnnn or REFUND!!!!!!!!!! And you cant run forever...

Last edited:
Whats sad is i gave you the benefit of the doubt.. maybe i'm just nieve to think some people are honest. I feel bad for other sellers on here whom you have screwed over by putting doubt in them over this instance

Why Monday?
If you have Internet access you have access to you bank account, credit cards, debit cards, paypal account, etc.
I think you're lying again to buy more time.
I can access everything mentioned AND send money right from my phone...did it yesterday as a matter of fact.
Pay the people today...like they did you.

because the money is probably already gone. these poor folks probably wont see a dime from this scumbag.

Back