November 17th swap meet

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
We will be hosting a swap meet November 17th at Hamilton Cams from 10:00 A.M until 5:00 P.M.

10806 Hwy 29
Liberty Hill, TX 78642

We will have BBQ, beans made by a cowboy cook friend of mine out of his chuck wagon.

We invite anybody that wants to buy sell or trade performance parts in general, especially diesel parts. There is no charge to set up a booth or bring up your parts for sale. I hope that the members on Comp D will help me spread the word on the other forums.

I personally have a lot of cams, heads, turbos, injectors, nitrous, rings, gaskets, pushrods, springs, and general diesel parts. We will be having an open house, cam installation and degreeing seminar, and possibly firing up the dyno.

Thanks,

Zach

Last edited:

Well....I didn't think that far. Touche LOL

In all seriousness, I have a couple of your old friends you can take a look at if you'd like. Mr. 181/210 should be getting pulled this weekend, everything else is in a box.

Last edited:
I've got an SSR, tst, and dr. P that I'm tired of looking at. Tell your friends. LOL

What part of Texas are you in? What's the closest big city?

whom are you asking? liberty hill is northwest of ATX.

The 17th is going to be a great day; all around Diesel awesomeness during the day, and dancin and singin along with Jason Bolland at night! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
I'll try being there, I'll be in Kingsland that weekend so its not a far drive. I posted some of the parts I'm selling in the classifieds also that I will bring.

Wish I was closer, I got a few things to sell as well as looking for a few things.

Do they have to be performance parts? I have some stock parts, including most of the parts required for a 24 valve p-pump conversion.