November 17th swap meet

We have a quarter mile marked off at the county road. It looks like Boland is what we will be doing. Also to let you know, we have an old cowboy with a chuck wagon making beans and BBQ, and we will be doing gift certificates for door prizes. Also I found a ZZ intake and a head as well as a twin piping kit, BD intercooler for a 3rd gen etc.

Also, looking for some LBZ goodies.

Wish this was this past weekend I would have been all over it ... but sadly I fly home the 16th

Just got notified we're working all weekend to meet a deadline. Y'all have fun.

WOW we would love to come but I don't know if there would be any deals good enough to cover our fuel!!!!

You never know.

Since we have so many dealers we really don't have the option to run sales any more so that we don't under cut them. This is the only chance you will have this year to get some deals on scratch and dents. All sales final though.

Just heard from our chuck wagon boss that we will have about 10 gallons of Chili and 10 gallons of beans.

Im getting hungry sittin at the computer right now, we will see yall in the morning. bringing some duramax parts and abunch of 12v parts.

May be able to talk the wife into going with the tdi, but I cant make any promisis money is tight right now due to the holidays.

Thanks again for putting this on. I hope you do another one sooner than later. Also thanks again for the trade on the springs and push rods. Now I just need to score new valves.