November 17th swap meet

If some custom machine work gets done in time, I might make little river with my heap o parts. Also if you have some gasser parts please bring them ...... Would love to look at some flat head hardware

Was moving crates around this weekend and found some 188-220-108 LSA cams. We have moved to the 109 LSA for more clearance on engines that have had the head or block cut. I can either get them re-cut to a 109LSA or sell the few I have to you for a deal. At the swap meet, we will be selling them for $475 as opposed to $599, If there are any left after the swap meet, we will be selling them for the rest of the members. There are a very small quantity!

Side note I'm looking for some offenhauser heads for the show case and parts for a 302 ford build up for my father. Turbo headers, superchargers, aluminum heads etc.

Since i'm going to buy one 188-220-109LSA from you and not planing any head work this sound like a good way to save some money.
So if you have one left after the swap meet just let me now and i take it..

Done! Heck your from Sweden... I'll make an exception for you... One is saved whoever you want it.

Was moving crates around this weekend and found some 188-220-108 LSA cams. We have moved to the 109 LSA for more clearance on engines that have had the head or block cut. I can either get them re-cut to a 109LSA or sell the few I have to you for a deal. At the swap meet, we will be selling them for $475 as opposed to $599]

When were they $599? I paid $699 for mine 1-1/2 yrs ago

Done! Heck your from Sweden... I'll make an exception for you... One is saved whoever you want it.

:lolly: Perfect!
Then we have a deal..
I also need new 110 valvespring's
I got a Shipping quote from you on my email the other day for 300$ i presume that still hold.
Dont remember how we did last time i bought a cam so just let me now how you want payment, pm if you want to.
kind regards Patrik Lindblom

If you don't sell the 188/220 I am in for one. To far to make the swap though

Found a few heads that have had the intake machined off and some springs for 12v and 24v................

WE have PILES of parts to sell, I think 10-12 P-pumps for 4bt and 6bt engines.

Then we have a deal..
I got a Shipping quote from you on my email the other day for 300$ i presume that still hold.
Dont remember how we did last time i bought a cam so just let me now how you want payment, pm if you want to.

Email, extremediesel@yahoo.com and he will take care of you

Then we have a deal..

Found a few heads that have had the intake machined off and some springs for 12v and 24v................

WE have PILES of parts to sell, I think 10-12 P-pumps for 4bt and 6bt engines.

So you mean you also have some cheaper 110lbs valvespring's lying around?
:snoop:

I heard "Jason Boland" and "get Western". I sure wish it wasn't so far. :D

Don't be skurrrd. A hop skip and a jump down southbound 35 and you are here. Boland, Blues, Rock, Old school Country, western swing and if we are lucky some surf guitar, and Merle Travis style pickin'.......

not so much. I would rather hang out with all of you than work on anything. I take that back.......the dyno will be going at Little River Saturday night.