NV4500 parts and bellhousing.

It's the ring that has 2 studs that bolt the hydro mount to the firewall.
This is the part that the hydraulic clutch master cylinder twist locks into for mounting it.

1997 and down the master cylinder twists into a hole pre-machined into the pedal support bracket, after that the master was mounted to the steel ring as I mentioned above.

Mark.

It's the ring that has 2 studs that bolt the hydro mount to the firewall.
This is the part that the hydraulic clutch master cylinder twist locks into for mounting it.

1997 and down the master cylinder twists into a hole pre-machined into the pedal support bracket, after that the master was mounted to the steel ring as I mentioned above.

Mark.

Ok thanks for the clarification.

How much do you want for the pedal assembly, cubby, console/boots, steering column cover and hydro mount shipped to 07960

Still have a few NV4500 cummins bells at $275 apiece, SHIPPED.
I have block plates for 1994-2002 for $115 apiece, SHIPPED.

I also have a few common rail auto/5 speed (no 6 speed) block plates for $135, SHIPPED.
Finally, I have one or 2 6.7 68RFE block plates for $135, SHIPPED

Mark.

Last edited:
Figures, let me know if you get any. Whats the dealer part number for the Cummins bellhousing?

I do still have it.
Shipping's going to be high, though.

It would sure be nice if I could get several people together on parts, then I could do one big trip of the east, delivering the parts.
Shipping costs would be nominal, based on fuel costs.

Mark.

Dash cubby for manual trans? Yes.
Which boot do you need? 4wd, or either transmission (upper or lower) shifter boot?

For your 2001?

Mark.

I have picked up a couple more NV4500 bell housings.
I also have picked up a few more NV4500 cores, actually have a ton more NV4500 parts than I'll ever use.

Mark.

do you still have a bellhouseing

Last edited by a moderator:
im needing one bought a nv4500 out of a 95 gasser and putting it in a diesel whats price and shipping to 25035