NV4500 parts and bellhousing.

Do you have an inner shift boot? Not the one on the shift stick itself, but the inner one under the console?

Sent from phone

It's the ring that has 2 studs that bolt the hydro mount to the firewall.
This is the part that the hydraulic clutch master cylinder twist locks into for mounting it.

1997 and down the master cylinder twists into a hole pre-machined into the pedal support bracket, after that the master was mounted to the steel ring as I mentioned above.

Mark.

Do you still have a hydro mount?

Scratch the inner shift boot I finally found mine after moving enough stuff around

Sent from phone

Figured I'd mention that I have one complete console set-up, in the dark slate gray color.
Includes all boots and cup pads, $125 SHIPPED.

Also have several NV4500 bell housings available, as well.

Mark.

Could u call me at 6086046450 sometime In the evening to but a bell housing

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Do you have any countershafts laying around? That console setup 4x4? All the mounting brackets and stuff with it so I can swap it into my 97?

A small list of what I have sitting here for NV4500 parts:

4x4 NV4500 from a 1999, has destroyed cluster and input, 4 bolt shifter top, as is for a parts trans or core, $375.

4x4 NV4500 from a DODGE GAS V-8 engine, worked when removed, $500.

Nice working 1996 2WD NV4500, from behind a Cummins, no bell, includes shifter, $750.

1999 4x4 GM NV4500, has some fire damage, sold as a good core, INCLUDES BELL, $400.

DODGE Cummins NV4500 bellhousings, WITH FORKS, $300 each SHIPPED.

Reply, PM, or call 402-780-5127.

It melted the shift tower assembly and just got the reverse switch.
I have no clue on a trip, got a lot of core stuff to off, but no one's serious about buying multiples.

Mark.

I still may be interested in the toasty gm unit. Whats best you can do for the nv4500, a stock 1.250 dodge input/ bearing retainer, shift tower/ reverse switch if you got one. Shipping to 43130. I dont need or want the bell.

I don't have a complete input set-up for a 1-1/4" set-up, although I do have a new input.

Mark.

Back