NV4500 parts and bellhousing.

Yes, I have several sets.
If you have a 1998-2002, you'll also need the hydro master mount, as well.
$100 SHIPPED for all of it.

Mark.

nv4500

i really need a bellhousing if you have one. if you can give me a call 3045505477 thanks Jimmy

Do you have a lower and upper boots for a 97 cummins nv4500?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Do you still have any NV4500 Bellhousings? If you do, how much would it cost to get one shipped to 99203?

Question for Mark-

I have a 4spd brake/clutch pedal assembly from an 80's gasser dodge truck- will these work if/when I decide to pull trigger on a NV4500 for my first gen(92)??

The short answer is "NO".

All of the '88-'93 trucks use hydraulic master/slaves to run the clutch fork.
If the set-up you mentioned is a linkage type, you can PROBABLY make a set-up to use the mechanical linkage to run the hydro master, but it'll take a bit of engineering.

In 1987 Dodge made a sort of hybrid system that was hydraulic, but used a totally different pedal arrangement, which mounts to the firewall much differently than the 1988-1993 stuff does.
It mounted a slave bracket to the old-style pivot ball bracket point on the bellhousing.

Feel fortunate you have an '88-up cab to work with, as the early stuff puts the wiring harness in the way of the hydraulic clutch pieces.

Mark.

The short answer is "NO".

All of the '88-'93 trucks use hydraulic master/slaves to run the clutch fork.
If the set-up you mentioned is a linkage type, you can PROBABLY make a set-up to use the mechanical linkage to run the hydro master, but it'll take a bit of engineering.

In 1987 Dodge made a sort of hybrid system that was hydraulic, but used a totally different pedal arrangement, which mounts to the firewall much differently than the 1988-1993 stuff does.
It mounted a slave bracket to the old-style pivot ball bracket point on the bellhousing.

Feel fortunate you have an '88-up cab to work with, as the early stuff puts the wiring harness in the way of the hydraulic clutch pieces.

Mark.
Ok I'll just keep them for my 83 as planned (440- 4spd)

Do ya have any First Gen pedal assemblies?

No, I do not.
Been a dry spell for finding those lately.

Mark.

Do you have any more of the shifter consoles with the cup holders ?

I don't have any consoles that are "perfect", but I have some usable ones.
I also have the cup holder assembly for a 2WD, which sits where the shifter would be on a 4WD.

Mark.

I need a cup holder console for a 4x4 send me some pics to 540-325-4562

Jedeka, I sold almost ALL of my spare NV4500 stuff just the other day, so I don't have a whole lot of anything left.
I was looking for an NV5600 shift tower assembly and ran across two 4 bolt NV4500 shift assemblies I totally forgot I had, to-day.

Got a couple of NV5600 cases! :D

Mark.

Any last NV4500 bellhousings? Ive been looking for a solid month everywhere and just came across this. Thanks.

A250rrider38, I have one more left here that I can sell.
Since you likely can't PM, call the number listed in the main posting, or e-mail me at Nixon340@yahoo.com

Mark.

Did a head count and I have THREE NV4500 bells and 2 forks available.

Mark.