NX Duramax Dragster Build Thread.

The NX Dragster just made its first 1/4 mile pass ever. There will no doubt be a lot of tuning to do but at least the car the car is finally on the track. :rockwoot:

Here's the results of the first run:

60' 1.154
330 3.259
1/8 5.022
MPH 140.83
1000 6.533
1/4 7.829
MPH 172.08

Hopefully we will be back to post some faster results as the day goes on.

Thanks Jonboy!!!

:Cheer: Congrats!!!!!!!

The NX Dragster just made its first 1/4 mile pass ever. There will no doubt be a lot of tuning to do but at least the car the car is finally on the track. :rockwoot:

Here's the results of the first run:

60' 1.154
330 3.259
1/8 5.022
MPH 140.83
1000 6.533
1/4 7.829
MPH 172.08

Hopefully we will be back to post some faster results as the day goes on.

Thanks Jonboy!!!

That's amazing! That's exactly 7.829 seconds and just a little bit faster, about 171.08 MPH faster then the last guy managed to obtain with that dragster!

Congrats!

Killer 60' time, especially for a new un-tested chassis!!!

Is there more power on tap, or was that a full blown, full power pass? How does the weight/trap speed horsepower calculation compare with the dyno horsepower tuning session? You've got to be picking up a little ram-air effect running 172 MPH!!!

She came out of the hole nice and straight too, great first pass

posted with CompD mobile

r271821_1144012.jpg

It looked great going down the track today! Also congrats on the passes! It was also nice talking to you guys back by the trailer.

I took a bunch of vids. I will post them soom. Great job and congrats!

totally amazing for the first time out, really looking forward to watching the videos. Congratuations.

Killer out of the box pass! Any final vehicle weights, or keeping that on the down low? How about the converter? When are you locking up? Pics and video ASAP!

Saw it in action. You guys have one nice looking driver...um I mean dragster!