OCT 15th Hagerstown MD

I'm hoping to make it down for at least the drag racing.. got a pull the night before so we will see.. haven't been down to drag race since 2007..

I'm hoping to make it down for at least the drag racing.. got a pull the night before so we will see.. haven't been down to drag race since 2007..

Where's the pull at the night before?

I'll try to make it down to Mason Dixon to catch your truck on the drag strip.

Pull is in McConnelsburg.

Too much going on that weekend, sled pull, dyno up in dillsburg and the drags at Mason Dixion.

Yeah that weekend is good and bad.. a lot of cool **** to do and you can't do it all.. plus you got all the fall folk festival stuff to do all weekend in mcconnellburg.

I havent got a clue where ill be that weekend, all I can think of right now is big chrome fish that Jerome will be after next week in NY!

Pull is in McConnelsburg.

Too much going on that weekend, sled pull, dyno up in dillsburg and the drags at Mason Dixion.

I'm pretty sure Fall Brawl is the weekend after that (22-23). Is McConnellsburg sanctioned by Orlo again? Its been a year or two since I've been there. The last time they were setting classes by the number of mods you had...traction bars put you up a class :doh:

Good luck with the Steelhead.

Last edited:
Fall Brawl is the next weekend and not in conflict with Mason-Dixon.

Only class Ive "heard" of so far is a 2.6 type class. I have been attempting to get class(es) confirmed but have been unable too at this point. I will post em as soon as i can confirm them, if timebomb dosent find out first.

Just seen the dates, I thought they were all on the same weekend for some reason!

So....
Friday 10/14 -McConnellsburg is having a pull at 7:00 PM
Saturday 10/15 Mason Dixon is having test and tune drags 12-5:00 PM and a pull at 6:00PM
Sunday 10/16 Mason Dixon is having diesel drags gates open at 10:00AM Drags at 12:00PM
Sat/Sun 10/22-10/23 Fall Brawl

I just found the classes...

3. Truck and Tractor Pull 6pm-11pm
- Classes include: Lt Limited Tractors, Hot Street Stock Semi, Hot
Street Semi, Mod Diesel 4X4, Stock Diesel 4X4

I have nothing to do with the teching or the pull in anyway this year. Ill be out of town.