OCT 15th Hagerstown MD

my guess is all,2.6 and above will be in one class (Mod diesel) and street diesel will be the other. Only a guess, not sure whose rules are being used

Thats the way it was back in june at their other pull. If its not a stock charger it gets bumped to mod

I would think so, it should stop raining tonight, and supposed to be windy tomorrow, should help dry it out

With only two classes they were in a bad situation. Street gifts will be upset with 2.6 trucks in the street class but it was a big jump to the mod class. They needed a third class.

Was there even any teching done I know there was several with different chargers in the stock class

No they had 2 classes. Street legal and mod. There was no stock class. If it was tagged and registered it could run in the street legal class. I would like to thank that the phucking little prick with the primer painted truck with the red grill and bumper for being a total douche and probably cost all the street legal trucks from hooking there ever again. Way to go you phuck tard. I hope your on here so your stupid azz can read this, your a phucking moron. Your POS wasnt "stock" either. Now back to the pull. Had a great turn out of trucks, but with the lack of help they didnt have any body to check turbos so they did what was fair and made 2 classes 1 for mods and 1 for street legal truck.

Last edited:
I had a good time, I was about stock as you can be in that street class, no *****in here, rode that bouncing beast down the track,they did the best they could with the track prep with all the rain we have had, and they broke up the classes ok, maybe a third class for next year but it was what it was. No tech, nothing to complain about the way I see. Congrats to Eric on the win in the street class

Which truck was yours? It wasnt the dmax that you could see daylight under the front tires was it?

Nice! We were all waiting for the driveline to come flying out from under it.

I especially liked all the broke up drag trucks that tried to sled pull

Last edited:
I was there but what did the guy in the primer and red truck do anyway???

Was a little crybaby *****. Went to the folks in charge crying cause he got beat. Then caused a big scene wanting to see everybodies registrations and tags and tried to get all the money taken away from the trucks that beat him. Typical sore looser in the street class when in fact his truck isnt as "stock" as he says. It was a street legal class not a stock class. They said there they wouldnt have the street class back. Thats ok cause the new Interstate 2.6 will probably be put in its place

Last edited:
^^^^^^ what he said, I only caught the tail end of it but, the short version was, this guy aint stock and that guy aint stock and I aint stock but you are more not stock than me blah blah blah

Last edited:
^^^^^^ what he said, I only caught the tail end of it but, the short version was, this guy aint stock and that guy aint stock and I aint stock but you are more not stock than me blah blah blah

That about sums it up