OCT 15th Hagerstown MD

Hahaha im stock im pretty sure i beat him lol. You just gotta play with the hand your dealt.

He was 11, so just out of the money. I think 10th got $10 and i would have gave the little ***** $10 not to ruin a good pull that had close to 40 trucks in the street class and 16 in the mod

I thought it was a good time, and a good truck count. The first class was a bit of a cluster. I didn't know tech (or lack there of) was the issue. It was a blast from the past seeing the tie-rod breakage...I haven't seen that since '05 or so.

I have to say that track is backwards. I see the reasoning for the placement, but they should reverse it so they can slow the box down.

i go to alot of interstate pulls and that guy must be from only mason dixon area cause ive only ever seen him there this tiem and the one interstate pull that was there. so yeah good thing he gave everyone a bad wrap:bang looked like an idiot with his front nose climbing to the sky anyways

Not sure about the "2.5 rumor", its fact cause its my charger, S465 Titanium compressor wheel Mack charger. It just works well for what it is.[/QUOTE]

interesting and great running truck